However, it was too late. As the two of them talked, the distance between them was quickly closing, and they were already within a stone's throw of each other.

Ning Xuan handed the candy man in his hand to the guard following him, and stretched out his hands towards Ning Xiuyun, "Uncle, hug!" 

Ning Xiuyun chuckled lightly, opened his arms and took Ning Xuan into his arms, subconsciously shaking his head. "It's heavy. How did you recognize me?"

He was wearing a curtain hat. Although he couldn't completely hide his face, it was still confusing enough.

Mr. Meng over there had seen him in Jiangcheng, but he didn't recognize him at all.

Ning Xuan's face turned red and he smiled, "Uncle is the most handsome person Xuan'er has ever seen. Xuan'er will never admit his mistake." 

At such a young age, he is still a perfect control over his appearance.

"Our Xuan'er is the smartest." Ning Xiuyun scolded and pinched Ning Xuan's cheek with his crooked fingers.

Ning Xiuyun kept Ning Xuan safe, turned to look at Meng Zhiyuan, and said, "Mr. Meng, you are fine. Will you make a lot of money after leaving Jiangcheng?"

Meng Zhiyuan was tremblingly debating whether he should salute the prince in public, but the prince was disguised after all. Revealing the prince's identity in public at this time would make the other party unhappy.

While he was thinking, he heard the prince calling him "Mr. Meng" in a familiar tone.

Meng Zhiyuan looked shocked, what happened?

His first reaction was, could it be that Ning Xuan liked him so much that he often mentioned his name when getting along with the prince?

But then he understood the meaning of the other party's words. Now he looked carefully and realized that this was not the "benefactor" who had guided him in Jiangcheng and made him proud in the Meng family! ?

Meng Zhiyuan said in a daze: "At first there was still some confusion, but after a few times I made sure I won't lose anything." 

"That's good." Ning Xiuyun turned around and introduced Jian Xun to him: "You should still remember this guy, this is Jian Xun, the new Cavalry General."

After Ning Xiuyun's introduction, Meng Zhiyuan took a closer look at Jian Xun's appearance, and finally found a scene related to Jian Xun from his memory.

That night in Jiangcheng, General Jian accompanied His Highness the Crown Prince on a street tour, and then His Highness casually won a gold ingot.

In the end, his gold ingot was saved, because His Highness the Prince exchanged the gold ingot for a cheap concentric knot and gave it to General Jian... Hiss -

Meng Zhiyuan suddenly realized that these two people, one was the prince, and the other was the new general, which turned out to be a very loving couple.

Meng Zhiyuan raised his hands to Jian Xun and congratulated with great admiration: "Congratulations, General Jian." 

Jian Xun nodded and said, "Congratulations."

Then Ning Xiuyun said apologetically: "Sorry, you saw me off in Jiangcheng. The waist badge was brought to the battlefield by Jian Xun and was damaged. The general's wife has sent the waist badge back to the Meng family workshop for repair."

Meng Zhiyuan took a breath, how could he be worthy of the prince? His Highness apologized to him like this and immediately waved his hands: "No, no, no, Your Majesty... you don't have to worry about this little thing. It's just a waist badge. The Meng family's workshop can have as many as they want."