However, this prince, who had never been seriously ill, suddenly died of an emergency at the end of the year when Emperor Jiaxing was likely to die of illness.

Who would believe this external rhetoric is a fool.

The officials would not believe it, Pei Yan would not believe it, and Ning Xiuyun would not believe it.

Emperor Jiaxing was eliminating competitors for the crown prince's ascension to the throne.

But is it really necessary? The prince is already the prince. The third prince only has a false position, and his mother's family does not have any support. It can be said that he cannot pose any threat to the prince.

Maybe there is, because Emperor Jiaxing, who had not yet ascended the throne, ascended the throne after the sudden death of the former crown prince Ning Hongchao with such an identity and background.

At first, no one knew what Emperor Jiaxing had done. It was not until his power and ambition emerged after he ascended the throne that people understood how crazy this man was for the throne.

But history books are written by the victors, and no one will say anything wrong about Emperor Jiaxing in the words of the book.

Even so, the ministers who didn't know the truth were still surprised by Emperor Jiaxing's cruelty. The third prince was the son of Emperor Jiaxing no matter what, and to be assassinated like this really chilled them.

What Pei Yan knew better was that the root of the problem must be eradicated. In order to ensure nothing went wrong, in addition to Pei Yan and the prince's personal guards, everyone who knew the prince's life experience would die, and those who had seen the prince's true appearance would die. All those who had anything to do with what happened back then would die. Everyone is going to die.

The Third Prince is just one of them, definitely not the only one.

The officials were frightened. At the moment when Ning Chuqing had not shown any desire to compete for the throne, seeking refuge with the prince seemed to be the only way for them to settle down.

In order to show their sincerity to the prince, the officials in the southern patrol team sent invitations to the prince's two confidants.

Ning Xiuyun didn't care at all about these officials. He only asked two people to screen them for him.

Keep the ones that can be used, throw away the ones that can't be used, and eliminate the wavering ones as dissidents, just like what he did with the guard camp.

These officials were not even as important to Ning Xiuyun as the scar on Jian Xun's back.

Pei Changchang sighed, and raised the corners of his mouth with some excitement, "The world is going to change..."

Ning Xiuyun is actually a little too cold, but only in this way can he be a decisive and decisive monarch, with a heart like Ning Chuqing's. It is difficult for a compassionate person to play the imperial game.

Pei Yan, Shen San, Shen Qi and even the entire escort camp will be loyal supporters of the crown prince's enthronement.

Based on this, the three of them rarely got along peacefully for the first time at this moment.

Ning Xiuyun didn't know that his men had reached a great reconciliation.

He was following Jian Xun through the streets.

The two of them clasped their hands together, and Jian Xun's slightly higher body temperature was continuously transmitted along the touching skin, making Ning Xiuyun couldn't help but hold on tighter.