Compared with the ordinary young master, Pei Yan was obviously much better physically, but even so, he couldn't avoid Shen San's eyes.

Commander Shen reacted very quickly and turned around to stop Pei Yan again.

Pei Yan opened his mouth to sow discord: "Speaking of which, since Mr. Jian came back from the southwest, you have never used those skills of disguising your face. Mr. Jian...he puts a lot of pressure on you, right?" Shen Sanxin said, you know

something Shit, he was once the hero of the reconciliation between His Highness the Crown Prince and Young Master Jian, and he will at least sit at the head table at future weddings.

With Pei Yan's offending attitude, it will be a question whether he can be served in the future.

Shen San/retorted: "You are plotting Mr. Jian to go to the southwest. His Highness's attitude has been seen by everyone. Why should you deceive yourself and others?" 

The two of them were in a stalemate two meters away from the carriage, looking at each other. They both disliked each other.

——As expected, I still can't live in peace with this person. The two of them thought in their hearts at the same time.

At this moment when the two were hostile to each other, the carriage not far away suddenly shook a little, and a slight sound was heard.

Everyone present held their breath at the same time, passing by the footsteps of the guards moving boxes, the sound gradually became more obvious.

Pei Yan vaguely heard the rustling sound of clothing fabrics rubbing against each other, occasionally mixed with the prince's exhausted but still trying to lower his voice intermittently: "Okay, stop rubbing...what...doesn't...it hurts..." 

Shen San's expression was subtle, but he was not surprised. He had known how the two people in the carriage got along.

But it was the first time that Mr. Pei realized this, and it was obvious that he couldn't bear it. His expression suddenly looked like an overturned dye bottle, colorful, and he felt very uneasy.

*** of! Pei Yan cursed in his mind.

The complex emotions hidden in his eyes were clearly scolding Jian Xun for being immoral and hopeless.

In broad daylight, the world is clear, and the prince is actually dragged into doing such a thing! !

How? Doesn't the setting sun count as the sun? Can't you suppress this unhealthy trend?

For the first time, Pei Yan felt that he was a gentleman, and the two people in the carriage were the celebrities who were often ridiculed.

Shameless!

Pei Yan, who only talks about love on paper, obviously doesn't understand why some people are tired of being together every day but don't hate each other.

Pei Yan usually has only a quarter of an hour of patience with brainless mortals. Beyond this range, all he will give is a polite fake smile without any emotion.

At this moment, Pei Yan almost instantly drafted an 800-word article to impeach Jian Xunmei. The words were so intense that Pei Yan was probably embarrassed to say them openly.

While Pei Yan's mind was spinning, the people in the carriage lifted the curtain and walked out.

Jian Xun was the first to get out of the carriage. He was dressed neatly in riding attire, and his long hair was tied high. There was no trace of messiness. He stretched out his hand to the other person in the carriage and helped him down.