Ning Xiuyun He tapped his fingers on the table, as if he was really thinking about how to help Jian Xun get Ning Chuqing's military power.

Jian Xun suddenly laughed. There was no reason to change his mind just because of his words. He shook his head and said honestly: "I can't defend Southern Border."

Ning Xiuyun frowned and reached out to pinch one side of Jian Xun's face. , pulling slightly, "Don't belittle yourself. Ning Chuqing only has a few more years of experience than you. If you enter the military camp at the same time as him, you will never be worse than him." 

Jian Xun said with some unclear words: "Your Highness, that's too much praise."

Seeing Ning Xiuyun narrowing his eyes dangerously at him, Jian Xun quickly added: "If I had entered the military camp earlier, General Zhenyuan would have been defeated." Ning Xiuyun's expression softened and he was satisfied, and

he relaxed He pinched Jian Xun's hand and said, "That's right."

"But with this decree, we have to leave the camp. Fortunately, your injury has healed." Ning Xiuyun patted Jian Xun's shoulder and sighed. road.

Jian Xun was puzzled: "Why?"

Ning Xiuyun pointed at Jian Xun and asked, "What is your current identity?"

Jian Xun hesitated and said, "A second-grade hussar general of the Southern Xinjiang Army?"

Ning Xiuyun Nodding, he asked again: "What about before you joined the Southern Xinjiang Army?"

Jian Xun was stunned, "Prince's guard camp..."

Ning Xiuyun held up his chin and said with a smile: "If I were the emperor and wanted to force the prince to seize power, sowing discord would be the best way." "

The more I pay attention to it , You, after you were snubbed and squeezed by the Southern Xinjiang Army, you will become more and more malicious towards Ning Chuqing."

Ning Xiuyun said very firmly.

And he could guess that Emperor Jiaxing had been ill and did not have the energy to make such detailed arrangements. It was probably Prime Minister Pei who took care of it, which was really good and thoughtful.

Jian Xun suddenly understood the meaning of Ning Xiuyun's words.

Jian Xun said disapprovingly: "At this stage, any one of the southern border guards is at risk of being breached."

"I think so too." Ning Xiuyun said softly.

As Ning Xiuyun expected, Emperor Jiaxing indeed prepared more than just the imperial edict. After Shen Qi drove Liang Fan back to the capital, the entire Southern Xinjiang Army camp knew that Jian Xun was now the hussar general of the Southern Xinjiang Army, and also knew that Jian Xun He was once the prince's personal guard.

Fortunately, Jian Xun's injury has basically healed. They had previously stayed at the frontline station of the Southern Xinjiang Army. First, because Jian Xun's injury was not suitable for traveling, and second, Ning Chuqing had a lot of official business to handle with the prince.

Now that things were basically settled, they packed up and prepared to return to Southern Xinjiang City.

Ning Xiuyun's retreat gave Ning Chuqing enough face and showed a friendly attitude towards the Southern Xinjiang Army and Ning Chuqing. The rumors in the Southern Xinjiang Army were silenced before they even started.

The day before, Ning Xiuyun and Jian Xun had bid farewell to Fu Jing, who was going to the southwest to take up a post. The day after, it was his turn to prepare to say goodbye from the camp of the Southern Xinjiang Army.