Ning Xiuyun felt much more relieved and took off the iron mask on his face and threw it to Shen Qi.

After revealing his identity to Jian Xun, Ning Xiuyun became more and more indulgent when walking outside in order to facilitate his meeting with Jian Xun. He even stopped wearing his original human/leather mask and only covered it with an iron mask.

No longer needing to pretend, he suddenly felt like a fish in water, finally feeling like he was alive again.

However, the atmosphere in the camp was slightly different today. As soon as Ning Xiuyun came closer, he noticed that Jian Xun's eyes were downcast.

It doesn't make him feel uncomfortable, but it wraps him up in it, staring at it greedily, as if it wants to imprint his figure deep into his soul.

Ning Xiuyun sat down across the table, a little surprised. He joked: "What's going on today? It looks like he's going to eat me."

Jian Xun silently took the tray brought by Shen Qi, put it on the table, and gently He sighed and said, "Nothing."

In Jian Xun's mind, the words and sentences in the letter became a haze that lingered.

Even if they don't mention the separation of more than a month, the pain they once felt will not disappear. The handwriting left on the silk paper by Ning Xiuyun is proof.

Jian Xun was a little afraid to look Ning Xiuyun in the face. He was afraid that the distress in his eyes would be exposed. He was afraid that the now superior Crown Prince would regard it as pity and think that the anxiety and worry for him was weakness and incompetence.

Although the relationship between them was still the same as before, something had changed subtly since Ning Xiuyun's identity as the prince was confirmed.

Jian Xun invisibly placed himself in a lower position.

It's okay, it's nothing, even so, I just love you a little more than yesterday.

Jian Xun thought silently.

Ning Xiuyun narrowed his eyes, not satisfied with this answer.

The tabletop was only an arm's width wide, and he could reach out and grasp Jian Xun's chin effortlessly. He exerted a slight force, but Jian Xun did not resist, and Ning Xiuyun successfully made him look at her.

"Lie." Ning Xiuyun curled his lips and said softly: "Let me guess..."

Ning Xiuyun stared at Jian Xun closely, looking at the undissolved depression in his brows, and already guessed who was behind the scenes. Play tricks on him.

"You saw my letter." Ning Xiuyun said firmly.

Jian Xun was not prepared at all, and Ning Xiuyun suddenly discovered the secret that he had just hidden, and he could not hide the surprise on his face.

"How did His Highness know..."

Ning Xiuyun did not answer the question immediately. Instead, he stretched out both hands at the same time, covering Jian Xun's face. He opened his bow from left to right, and shot this handsome man who was suffering from great hatred but didn't know it. He rubbed his face all over.

Jian Xun was forced to make countless funny expressions in his hands, and the original confusion in his eyes grew more and more, almost forming a question mark.

Ning Xiuyun's vague irritability finally dissipated for the most part.

Ning Xiuyun said displeasedly: "After you read those letters, I hope you feel happy, because I love you far more than you think."