. He has traveled around various countries and has far-reaching knowledge. Perhaps it is for this reason that he has a unique method of teaching martial arts."

Ning Xiuyun looked at him suspiciously, thinking that these were all Jian Xun's beautifying words, and he passed by them with great compassion. Duan asked: "Traveling around the country? Did he take you out of Daqi?"

Jian Xun replied: "At that time, the relationship between Daqi and the southern tribes was not so tense. Basically, all the cities in southern Xinjiang were doing business with the outside world. Master took me I went out several times with the caravan."

"Interesting, what are the tribal territories in the south like?" Ning Xiuyun sat up slightly, with interest in his eyes.

Jian Xun thought about it for a moment and said: "The layout of the city and the houses are very similar to those in southern Xinjiang, but the terrain becomes more undulating as you go south. It is very similar to Shu, with many natural dangers..."

The two of them just hit it off. They chatted for a long time, and when Jian Xun mentioned that he and his master were going to a certain Miao village in the southwest, he realized that Ning Xiuyun had not responded for a long time.

He turned around and saw that Ning Xiuyun had fallen asleep on the couch at some point.

Ning Xiuyun frowned and slept uneasily. The hand hanging by his side tightly grasped Jian Xun's sleeve.

This scene is really familiar. Ning Xiuyun was like this when he listened to him talk about Jiangcheng's past in Jiangcheng before. After listening for a while, he fell asleep.

But at that time, Ning Xiuyun was obviously more relaxed, but this time he seemed to be worried, and he could barely fall asleep.

Jian Xun hesitated for a moment, unfolded the quilt and put it on Ning Xiuyun. When he was about to get up and leave, he realized that Ning Xiuyun was holding his sleeve tightly. Whenever he made a move, the other party would have vague signs of waking up.

Jian Xun immediately sat still where he was. He was in a trance as he looked at the person who was sleeping lightly on the bed.

After leaving the southern patrol team, the prince's behavior in front of him became less and less like the future prince who was both kind and powerful.

The more Jian Xun was alone with the prince in recent days, the more absurd thoughts in his mind became more rampant.

Today, when he was talking to the prince about his experience in southern Xinjiang with his master, he suddenly remembered some secrets that his master had told him.

Outside the border of southern Xinjiang, there are many chieftain tribes, as well as large and small Miao villages. While the forces are mixed, it is also the place where the most anecdotes and secrets are found.

It is said that there is a secret technique in the Miao village that allows people to change their appearance and cover their faces with a special mask without even the slightest sense of disobedience. If they can learn how to disguise their voices, the change will be nothing more than that.

With a thought in his mind, Jian Xun reached out his hand to Ning Xiuyun's cheek, which was a place he had never touched before.

There was still a little distance before he could verify whether his thoughts were true or false.

However, when there was only half an inch left, Jian Xun's hand suddenly stopped.

If it is false, he has done something to offend the prince. If it is true, how will he face the prince now?