Baki vs Iron Fist

Start from the beginning

Cord-Cut

Mach Punch

Arm Breaker

Demon Face

Backhand Blow

Axe Kick

Whip Strike

Yawara

0.5 Second Unconscious

Slap

Triceratops Fist

Cockroach Dash

Hand Pocket

Aiki

Shocking Footwork

Three-Level Attack

Ultra High Level Sen no Sen

Toomi: A real life Triceratops was a sizable creature, measuring between 26 and 30 inches long, and Baki despite being a man of a small stature, is able to imitate the weight of the dinosaur that weighs 10,000 to 20,000 pounds, as shown he was able to push Yujiro across the street performing an attack over 100 kilos, even destroying a car in the process.

Sachi: Baki also shown to be incredibly strong, as he is able to bend a police baton without effort, defeat Hanayama as a small boy despite the other boy's size, beats down big muscular brutes like Mount Toba, Jack Hanma, Sikorsky and Biscuit Oliva.

Megumi: And there is Whip Strike is a technique that involves the user making their body as loose and fluid as possible, allowing the practitioner to use their arms like a whip, enabling them to perform powerful "slaps" which affect the largest human organ, the skin.

Sachi: Quite ironic that according to the characters in the show, a slap is a move used only by the weak like women and children

Toomi: Indeed, especially when moves like that was used in Sumo, and trust me, a slap from a sumo is not something to be taken lightly.

Sachi: Baki has shown incredible level of endurance as he took blows after blows from Biscuit Oliva, took down both Sikorsky and Yanagi despite being poisoned by the latter, survived falling a skyscrapper during his fight with Yujiro, heck, he even move fast enough that during his fight with Yujiro, while he was using him like a human nunchuck with his "Dress" technique, he could not only parry, block and dodge every strike but even make a figure with the vehicle's parts.

Feats

Defeated Yasha Ape, Hanayama, Shinogi, Kureha Kosho, Retsu Kiaoh, Biscuit Oliva, Yanagi, Sikorsky, Nomi No Sukune, Gaia, Mount Toba, Muhammad Ali Jr, Jack Hanma and etc.