"Thank you." Ning Xiuyun smiled.

He stood up from the couch, but he didn't expect that Ning Xuan, who was sleeping, was still holding on to his sleeve. He opened his eyes in confusion at the tug.

"Hmm. Uncle." Ning Xuan subconsciously rubbed his eyes with his other hand. His eyes turned from blurry to clear, and he noticed that there seemed to be an extra figure.

Seeing this, Jian Xun took a few steps away to make room for Ning Chuqing. Unexpectedly, Ning Chuqing did not step forward, but stood a few steps away and said, "Xiao'er. Put on your clothes and shoes, and follow I'm going home."

Ning Xiuyun saw it clearly. When Ning Xuan's eyes were about to fall on Ning Chuqing, the man immediately felt as if he was facing a formidable enemy, and the concern and worry that Ning showed just now were all covered up. 

Chu Qing had a cold expression and was not a person who expressed his emotions. When facing Ning Xuan, he still felt helpless and anxious. His expression was stiff and his words were cold.

Ning Xuan's eyes widened slightly, and he didn't understand why his father was right in front of him when he woke up.

"Yes!" He trembled subconsciously, immediately arranged his clothes, and hurriedly put on his shoes after getting down.

Ning Chuqing didn't miss Ning Xuan's subconsciously evasive gaze, a trace of annoyance flashed in her eyes, her lips pursed, but she didn't know how to comfort her.

Ning Xiuyun raised an eyebrow and confirmed that the relationship between father and son was tense, and the reason for this was probably because Ning Chuqing, a father, did not know how to get along with children.

There is no difference between what you say and how you treat your subordinates.

When Ning Xuan is scared, he will throw himself into the arms of Ning Xiuyun, who mistakes him for Ning Chuqing. His dependence is very obvious. When Ning Chuqing is not face to face with Ning Xuan, his caring heart is beyond words.

Ning Xiuyun thinks this father and son are really interesting.

Ning Xuan put on his shoes and subconsciously hid behind Ning Xiuyun.

Ning Chuqing was dumbfounded for a moment and said depressedly, "Let's go."

Ning Xiuyun shook his head secretly, leaned over, picked up Ning Xuan, and walked towards Ning Chuqing, "Fifth brother."

Ning Chuqing paused in her steps. Looking back in doubt, "Why..."

Before he could finish his words, Ning Xiuyun stuffed Ning Xuan into Ning Chuqing's arms like a big soft pillow. Ning Chuqing met her son's eyes and subconsciously Ning Xuan hugged her tightly.

Ning Xiuyun said: "Xuan'er was crying in his dream last night looking for his father. He was frightened. Fifth brother, please give him a hug."

Ning Chuqing heard this and tightened her arms around the child.

Jian Xun, who was beside him, packed up their things and looked at Ning Xiuyun doubtfully.

Did Ning Xuan cry last night? It doesn't seem to be the case. This child didn't say a word even though he had a high fever.

But Ning Chuqing obviously didn't realize that this was a scam. Who would have thought that His Majesty the Crown Prince would deceive him about such a trivial matter. Ning Chuqing took it seriously.

Ning Xuan didn't even know what he had done in his sleep. Hearing what Ning Xiuyun said, he blushed instantly.

Ning Chuqing pressed Ning Xuan into her arms, feeling deeply frightened. He sighed softly, "Xiao'er, I'm sorry, daddy is late."