"Ning Chuqing should care about his son."

"So, between me and that, There is no difference between the two thieves. They are both unkind and unjust people." 

The more Jian Xun listened, the more unhappy he became. These self-deprecating words were so familiar that it made his teeth itch. In his daze, he thought that he had been there before Yu Yu. Zuifeng is upstairs, not in a small inn in Yunwu Town.

Seeing the person in front of me chattering endlessly, I really wanted to cover this person's mouth to prevent him from continuing to say these unintentional words.

If he really was tired of Ning Xuan, he wouldn't have talked to him along the way to ease Ning Xuan's panic and fear. Jian Xun had been with the prince for so long, and this was the first time he had seen the prince so accommodating to others.

Ning Xiuyun obviously had a preference for this little nephew, but unfortunately the man didn't want to admit it. In order to ensure Ning Xuan's safety, Ning Xiuyun would not hand over Ning Xuan to others casually unless Ning Chuqing came in person.

Jian Xun sighed, simply stopped talking, and said instead: "I'm hungry. Let's eat."

Ning Xiuyun laughed, realizing that Jian Xun had really made progress, and now his casual jokes could no longer fool him.

After a while, I'm afraid even Jian Xun won't be able to figure out his little thoughts.

Ning Xiuyun would not hide himself in front of Jian Xun. Apart from the issue of identity, he always felt comfortable in front of this person, including a lot of less serious teasing, which was very different from the prince who was calm and self-confident in front of others.

Ning Xiuyun patted Jian Xun on the shoulder and showed mercy: "Go and order food. I'm free to do it. If Ning Xuan asks, I'll order a lighter porridge." 

"I made a note of it." Jian Xun responded and turned around. Go downstairs and order.

Ning Xiuyun walked to the table and sat down. After riding a horse for a long time, he was a little tired. He thought that he must buy a carriage and continue riding with Ning Xuan from here to the main city of Southern Xinjiang. It could cost him half his life.

Ning Xiuyun changed out of his riding clothes, picked out a set of loose robes and put them on. He took off the hair tie that tied the high ponytail and let his long hair fall down. Ning Xiuyun fiddled with it a few times and found that the left and right sides were not neatly arranged, so he simply let it hang loosely in a bundle.

He casually supported his head with one hand. He originally planned to close his eyes and rest, but accidentally fell into a light sleep.

Ning Xiuyun vaguely heard footsteps, but the familiar feeling kept him from waking up immediately.

When Jian Xun came back with the meal, he saw this scene. The young man was wearing a crescent-white cloud-patterned gown. The clothes were large and comfortable, and his black hair fell like a waterfall. He supported his head with one hand, and the cuffs fell down, revealing a lonely figure. Wrist amputation.

It looked familiar, so familiar that Jian Xun's heartbeat began to speed up.

His movements slowed down, and the sound of his footsteps almost disappeared in the room. He walked around the table and saw the peaceful sleeping face of the prince. That face instantly shattered all his fantasies and extravagant hopes. The more he looked at it, the more he felt... It's against the law, as if the prince shouldn't look like this.

Moreover, he looked very similar to the kid on the bed, which made Jian Xun feel very awkward.

Jian Xun put down the dinner plate. Ning Xiuyun was disturbed by the smell of food on the tip of his nose and opened his eyes in confusion.