The boy clenched Ning Xiuyun's sleeves again, breathing rapidly. The past events were recalled in his arms.

"I don't know them. I followed my grandma out, but she disappeared. They covered my mouth, got in the carriage, and walked for a long time before being rescued by my uncle." 

After saying these words, he looked at Jian Xun on the other side, then suddenly remembered that I didn't say thank you, and hurriedly gave a less than standard salute.

Jian Xun also squatted down with Ning Xiuyun and asked a very important question: "What is your name?"

The boy seemed a little afraid of him, maybe because Jian Xun's fierce fight with the thief scared him, he shrank back and said, "Ning Xuan. My name is Ning Xuan."

Ning Xuan. As expected, this child's surname is Ning, which is the surname of Daqi. Only people in the royal family have the surname Ning. This child looks somewhat similar to the prince.

The answer is ready to come out.

In the southern border of Daqi, Ning Chuqing, the fifth prince of the current dynasty who was known as the God of War, was stationed. Although Jian Xun had never seen this fifth prince, he had the same father as the prince, so it was normal for him to look similar.

This child may be Ning Chuqing's son.

Ning Xiuyun and Jian Xun looked at each other and saw the same answer in each other's eyes.

However, Ning Xiuyun guessed more than Jian Xun. He was convinced that the Jiaxing Emperor only had a biological son, the original person, otherwise he would not be so accommodating to the prince, and the original person's fake face was based on the appearance of the Jiaxing Emperor. It was made for a model, which means that the fifth prince Ning Chuqing and Emperor Jiaxing look very similar...

If they are not biological father and son, then they are similar to their elders? Whose son is Ning Chuqing?

"Alright, Xuan Xuan, let's take you back to southern Xinjiang." Ning Xiuyun shook off the miscellaneous thoughts in his mind, stood up and wanted Jian Xun to carry Ning Xuan down, but unfortunately Ning Xuan kept holding on to his sleeve and wouldn't let go. .

The pampered Crown Prince could only carry Ning Xuan out of the carriage himself, and carefully covered his eyes with his hands to avoid seeing the scene where the thief was stabbed to death by Jian Xun's long knife.

Jian Xun walked to the woman who fell to the ground and found that the woman was motionless and had expired.

He pulled out the long knife and lowered his gaze. Only then did he realize that there was blood on his waist far away from the knife edge. This man had injuries on his waist and abdomen. No wonder he was a little weak when he struggled with Jian Xun. It turned out that he was already at the end of his strength. .

Jian Xun couldn't find anything to prove his identity on the man, so he could only shake off the blood on the blade, put the knife into its sheath, and led his horse to the prince's side.

Ning Xiuyun was a little worried.

The carriage was unusable. The two thieves were running so fast, and there must be pursuers behind them. It was uncertain whether they were enemies or friends, so Ning Xiuyun would not take any risks.

Ning Xuan didn't want to be separated from him, and was a little afraid of Jian Xun, but Ning Xiuyun himself was average in riding skills and was afraid that the child would be injured if he stumbled with Ning Xuan.

"Are you taking him with you?" As soon as Ning Xiuyun asked, Ning Xuan's little hands tightened his cuffs and moved behind him.

Ning Xiuyun raised his eyes helplessly, and Ning Xuan also took a peek. The two people, one large and one small, looked at Jian Xun eagerly. Jian Xun felt as if an arrow had been hit in his heart.