Shen Qi brought a bag of corn at the right time, opened the seal and placed it on the table beside the prince.

Ning Xiuyun grabbed a small handful and fed it to the little peacock, combing his feathers.

The little peacock went to play somewhere, and when he came back there was a lot of grass clippings on his body.

Ning Xiuyun slowly took out the grass clippings caught in the feathers and threw them away. As he combed them, he discovered that the small mailbox next to the peacock's paws had become sealed at some point.

When were the new letters put in?

Ning Xiuyun had already received a report from Shen Wu. The letter he had placed on the little peacock last time had been taken away by Jian Xun.

The thing on the little peacock at this moment could only be Jian Xunfang's.

The little peacock had been out for a walk for several days, but Ning Xiuyun didn't even notice that there was a letter on it. He didn't know when Jian Xun put it in.

He poked the little peacock's head with his fingertips.

This little guy is really good at tricking his father.

If this letter was returned to Jian Xun intact without scaring the man to death, he would probably think that Mr. Yun had an accident when he went out alone.

Ning Xiuyun finished combing the little peacock, took out the letter, then ruthlessly handed the little peacock to Shen Qi, and told him to let Shen Wu take the little peacock away to avoid bumping into Jian Xun who was coming back soon. superior.

Shen Qi was still reluctant to leave the little peacock when she left. She wanted to stay behind the prince and use her excellent eyesight to see how Jian Xun talked to their prince on weekdays.

Pity. Shen Qi turned around and walked away.

Ning Xiuyun didn't open the slightly wrinkled rice paper until she left the courtyard.

Ning Xiuyun looked away in frustration at the first glance. The reason was that the word "Prince" repeated many times on the rice paper was particularly dazzling.

He wrote some plain notes last time, hoping that Jian Xun could tell him, as Mr. Yun, about the life that had not been shown to the prince.

However, Jian Xun obviously did not understand Ning Xiuyun's intention. He was talking about the major things that Jian Xun had done in recent days.

He didn't say anything else, it was all something that Ning Xiuyun had known for a long time. As for whether this person was living well after leaving the temporary prince's residence, how he spent his time during the break, and what his food preferences were, Jian Xun didn't reveal anything at all!

A letter was no different than writing in vain. Ning Xiuyun's idea of ​​using this method to learn more about Jian Xun was dashed.

The corners of Ning Xiuyun's mouth slowly straightened.

Who wants to see this? Jian Xun is looking for this piece of wood!

Didn't he think there was something wrong with writing a letter to his lover that contained references to another man? Are you really afraid that he will think that he wants to fall in love with someone else?

Although the "Prince" is Ning Xiuyun himself, and "Mr. Yun" is also Ning Xiuyun himself, Ning Xiuyun subtly felt that he was a little sore.

He looked at this letter from the perspective of "Mr. Yun" and saw it as pure sadness. His lover kept talking about "Prince" in every word in the letter.