Marquis Jingxuan looked at his back and let out a long sigh. Then he looked at the rice paper in his hand and felt that the sleepiness that was always entangled in him and tormenting him had dissipated a little.

If all his worries are settled, maybe he will have a chance to have a good sleep. I hope his old friend will not think that he is late.

It seemed that it only took one night, or maybe a few days. In short, by the time the powerful people in Jiangcheng came to their senses, terrible changes had already happened one after another.

Those who had collaborated with him in Xuan Qing Temple disappeared or died suddenly. By the time the news was delivered to them, it was already too late to escape.

The imperial guards raided several houses in a swaggering manner. With the prince's imperial order and the warrants from Pei Yan, this group of people showed no mercy. They had also served in the capital, so they were familiar with this kind of thing.

After all, although Emperor Jiaxing was not a cruel and unkind tyrant, there were many high-ranking officials and marquis who made mistakes over the years, and there were many bloody times in the capital.

The banditry in Xishan has wasted too many nursing homes. Today, few Jiangcheng families can resist. The prince came down with the force of thunder, so fast that these people had no time to react.

The street where the aristocratic family lived was almost cleared out in just half a day. There were endless cries and angry voices in the villages, but under the deterrence of the royal waistbands and sharp spear points of the imperial guards, the sounds slowly disappeared again.

Those who confess will not be killed, and those who resist will be punished on the spot.

The items found by each house were placed on the carriages on the street, and the onlookers only dared to watch from a distance and talk quietly.

"What's going on? What did these people do?"

"Don't you know? Marquis Jingxuan wrote a love letter to the prince. Most of the powerful families in Jiangcheng participated in the massacre at Xuan Qingguan. What they did was against the will of heaven. , the prince was furious and punished these people one by one according to the laws of Daqi." 

"Have you heard that many of the missing people in Jiangcheng were taken away by Xuan Qingguan, and they used torture and killing methods in Xuanqing Guan to seek wealth? Seeking power... But the most important thing is that this behavior harms the national destiny of Daqi! As the future prince, how can the prince sit idly by and ignore it!" 

"This is so! His Royal Highness is really dedicated to Daqi, and the prosperity of Daqi is just around the corner."

As the commander of the escort battalion, Shen San stood on the street and took charge of the overall situation.

He had excellent ears and could easily hear the discussions of the people behind him.

At this moment, he had to admire Pei Yan for the first time. This person not only read more vitriol than him, but also had two skills in terms of resourcefulness.

The so-called "Xuanqingguan massacre harmed the national destiny of Daqi" was proposed by Pei Yan. Based on Daqi law alone, Xuanqingguan's account book could only sentence those whose names were left to have their heads exposed to the public, but these people used cruel and inhumane methods To make money, there is no evidence for many old things in the past, but how can these thieves let go so easily.

Several crimes were punished at the same time, plus one of damaging the national destiny, which resulted in today's grand scene of Jiangcheng aristocratic families having their homes confiscated and exiled.