He simply felt that he had lost his mind and gone crazy.

Jian Xun swallowed and suppressed all the weird thoughts in his heart.

He should have been ecstatic, but things were done too easily, and he was a little worried about gains and losses, as if there was a voice in the dark warning him that sooner or later, all the accommodations the prince had given him would be paid back.

"Thank you, Your Highness." Jian Xun shook his head secretly in his heart. No matter what the cost, he would bear it all for Xiu Yun.

"But, do you know where Zuifeng Tower is?" Ning Xiuyun changed the subject and suddenly asked meaningfully.

Where is Zui Feng Tower?

Almost everyone in Daqi knows that Zuifeng Tower is the first floor of Daqi. It is the most elegant place and has a great reputation. In terms of money and water alone, many restaurants can't match it.

It's really a gold-selling cave.

But the prince's question seemed to have some meaning in his words, and he didn't want to hear the surface that everyone knew.

Jian Xun thought for a moment and said: "The boss behind Zuifeng Tower seems to have some background. Even the local dignitaries in Jiangcheng dare not act recklessly in Zuifeng Tower. But everyone is keeping this secret, and the subordinates don't know much about it."

Ning Xiuyun raised his forehead and said, "It's easy to talk to Guan Maoshi, but since your beloved was born in Zuifeng Tower, he is a hidden danger. This kind of materialistic place should not exist." 

Marquis Jingxuan guessed right, Ning Xiu Yun had indeed roughly determined the origin of Zui Feng Tower. Just as the dignitaries of the Jiangcheng family and even Marquis Jingxuan himself would not say it, Ning Xiu Yun did not want to mention it more.

He only mentioned a few words: "Most of the available people in the hands of the Jiangcheng family have been lost in the Xishan bandit suppression. Now is the best time to take action. Zuifenglou may not come forward to protect them, but someone will definitely kill Zuifenglou." As the last life-saving straw. Once the extravagance of the family is gone, there is no need for the Zuifeng Tower to exist. Whether it exists or not depends only on a single thought."

This matter should be dealt with quickly while his illness is killing him. To cut off the chaos, it is best to catch them off guard at this time, so that it is possible to completely extinguish the evil trend in Jiangcheng in one fell swoop.

Jian Xun vaguely understood what the prince meant: "Your Highness wants me to monitor the Jiangcheng family and wait for an opportunity to find out the true identity of the owner of Zuifeng Tower. Can Your Highness take action against Zuifeng Tower?" 

Jian Xun felt this after saying this. If the method is feasible, once the prince has wiped out all the Jiangcheng aristocratic families, the city will be the prince's palace and will not be restricted by anyone at all. What happened at the reception banquet that day will never happen again.

When the time comes, destroying a Zui Feng Tower will be just a matter of the prince waving his hands.

"Finally, I'm smarter." Ning Xiuyun snorted softly. Seeing how eager he was when he mentioned the old things with "Xiuyun", he couldn't help but joke: "Gu sent the opportunity to you, isn't Jian Qing the same? You should tell me, what kind of person can make Jian Qing fall in love with him so much?"

After hearing such a joke, Jian Xun was a little surprised: "The glory, the scenery, the moon, no one can compare with him from now on. "

You've only met so many people, but they speak with a loud voice at such a young age." Ning Xiuyun chuckled, and he had to admit that he was delighted by Jian Xun's youthful words.