This is where Jian Xun grew up, and maybe there are still many of Jian Xun's traces left in the mansion. The traces of childhood life are all waiting for you, why not find some fun for His Royal Highness.

Presumably His Highness the Crown Prince is also willing to take a walk in the mansion.

Ning Xiuyun was stunned, and suddenly realized that Jian Xun's hazy past in the story was now clearly in front of him.

He raised his eyebrows and turned to ask the concierge, "Can I look around?"

The concierge was flattered. Although the prince didn't ask to see his son's former residence, he still got a glimpse of it from the conversation between the prince's master and his servant.

But he had old arms and legs and a bad memory, so he simply found a servant who had served Jian Xun before and asked him to take His Royal Highness around.

However, the Marquis Jingxuan Mansion is really not an easy place to visit. Although it is of the size of a Marquis Mansion and occupies a large area, the various buildings and scenery in the mansion are somewhat dilapidated. I guess the owner doesn't have the time to take care of it. The mansion looked very miserable.

In addition to the main courtyard where Marquis Jingxuan lived, the mansion also had two side courtyards. Jian Xun lived in one of the side courtyards when he was a child.

After walking along the waterside corridor, crossing a small bridge and flowing water, the servant led the prince and his party to the side courtyard.

You can see the maple trees over the courtyard wall from a long way away. In early autumn, the maple leaves have turned yellow, and the top part that is often exposed to the sun has turned deep red, looking like a ball of flame burning.

Walking into the side courtyard, the courtyard is very empty. A maple tree grows in the center. It looks a bit old. The trunk is thick and twisted, and it is deeply rooted in the soil. There are four shelves of weapons on the side, with all kinds of swords, guns, swords and halberds on them. The weapons on two of the shelves are much smaller than normal. They should be specially built for the enlightenment of children.

Apart from that, there is nothing else, not even any other decorative ornaments, it is quite simple.

"Master Jian hasn't been back for a long time. In recent years, he has been living in the Jian family's old house, and it has been abandoned." The attendant explained.

Although it is abandoned, the yard is also very clean, and is in a state that is convenient for Jian Xun to move in again at any time. The weapon rack made of fine iron and wood does not even show any signs of decay, and may have been replaced several times.

Before the maple leaves fell, a few scattered leaves fell leisurely and landed on the old weapon rack.

Ning Xiuyun looked at the scenery in the courtyard. Although there was nothing worth admiring, he seemed to be able to glimpse Jian Xun's martial arts practice in his youth.

It is estimated that that person has been a little adult with a straight face since he was a child. He works particularly hard when practicing martial arts and devotes all his energy to this matter.

Just like the servants of the Hou Mansion would call him "Mr. Jian", Jian Xun had not suffered many grievances in the past in the Hou Mansion, but he could not escape the word "loneliness".

Being cut off from family ties and living under someone else's roof, no matter how stable the life is, there is always a bitter taste.

Ning Xiuyun sighed. He had been alone all his life and never felt there was anything wrong with being alone.