Shen Qi nodded slightly proudly: "There are medicinal materials, antique calligraphy and paintings, brocade from Xuancheng's famous Daqi, etc., all carefully selected by my subordinates." Ning Xiuyun vaguely felt that Shen Qi was a little excited,

but he didn't understand why.

The things had been loaded into the car, and it would be a waste of time to move them out. He simply nodded: "Let's go." 

"Yes!"

The prince's driver quietly left from the side door, deliberately avoiding the spies sent by various families near the mansion. Ning It didn't matter that Xiu Yun himself was spied on, but Marquis Jingxuan was seriously ill, so it was better not to cause trouble for the Marquis.

Almost all the large mansions in Jiangcheng are on the same street, only Jingxuanhou Mansion is more remote. The carriage ran for a while, and the street scene outside the window became more and more deserted.

After arriving at the destination, Ning Xiuyun felt that Jingxuanhou Mansion was really a good place, far away from the hustle and bustle of Jiangcheng and very clean.

Ning Xiuyun got off the carriage, and Shen Qi explained his purpose to the concierge. Only then did the elderly man welcome the prince into the house with fear.

He led the way and said very worriedly: "Your Highness, the Marquis is suffering from illness. He is only awake for a few hours a day. At this time, the Marquis may still be in a coma." 

Ning Xiuyun only knew that Marquis Jingxuan was seriously ill, but he didn't know it was this weird disease.

coma? Is there any other disease in this world that can cause coma for a long time?

He has the knowledge of later generations. Although he has not studied medicine deeply, he has read a lot of relevant books when he was seriously ill. He has never heard of any disease that has symptoms like Jingxuan Hou.

He felt strange, so he also asked: "What disease does the Marquis have?"

When asking, he always paid attention to the expression of the concierge, but the other party did not have any special reaction, but looked sad and melancholy: "Looking for Many doctors came to see me, and they all said that Mr. Hou slipped and fell into the river, and the cold air entered his body, which damaged his roots. The older he gets, the more severe the disease becomes." 

Ning Xiuyun looked thoughtful, with an inexplicable thought. It flashed through his mind, but before he could figure it out, he had already arrived at the main courtyard of the Hou Mansion.

The servant in the mansion brought bad news: Marquis Jingxuan was still asleep, and according to usual practice, he would not wake up in a short time.

The concierge hesitated: "Your Highness, do you need to wake up the Marquis? It's just... it may take some time." 

The concierge's expression was obviously entangled. If it weren't for the high status of the prince, he would not even say this proposal, I really can't bear the trouble.

"No need, just wait here." Ning Xiuyun waved his hand and refused. He himself had experienced the feeling of being seriously ill. Of course he knew how annoying it was for a patient to be woken up in his sleep, so naturally he would not do that. the wicked.

Behind him, Shen Qi's eyes lit up and he nodded secretly. Sure enough, His Highness the Crown Prince valued Mr. Jian very highly.

With a cunning look in her eyes, she immediately slandered His Highness the Crown Prince: "Your Highness, I heard that Mr. Jian lived in the residence of Marquis Jingxuan when he was young."