Fu Jing bared his teeth and said, "Oh... If I had known better, I wouldn't have been a good person... Hiss, the Jiang family is indeed the best at using dirty tricks..." 

Jian Xun sat leaning on the carriage with a knife in his hand, and when he saw this, he moved aside again. Some, looking at Fu Jing with disgust.

"If I had known, I would have thrown you into the woods." He knocked on the scabbard, expressing his inability to accept Fu Jing's delicate temperament.

The young man next to him was sweating profusely. His feet were still tied with fixed boards and straps. Dr. Zhang straightened his bones. This was when the pain started to set in.

Even so, he was able to regain half of his consciousness and smiled miserably: "Master Fu, just endure it, it will pass."

His whole face turned white because of the pain, and he didn't know whether these words were comforting Fu Jing or not. To himself.

Jian Xun looked sideways at him, thoughtfully. After a moment, he asked, "We met during the Yuan Dynasty. Do you still remember it?" 

The young man concentrated in pain and heard Jian Xun's question. He nodded and replied: "Of course. My benefactor saved me twice, so of course I remember my benefactor."

Jian Xun frowned, and felt something was wrong: "I was wearing a curtain hat that night, how did you recognize me?"

The young man was stunned and said: "Voice. I am born to be very sensitive to sounds, and my benefactor's voice was no different from that night."

Having said this, he smiled slightly in embarrassment and said with shame: "When I first met His Highness the Crown Prince, I thought that His Highness was the one who rescued me with Mr. Jian that night. Only when I heard His Highness's voice did I realize that I had admitted my mistake."

He had been rescued for so many years, and Ning Xiuyun's identity was not deliberately hidden from him. He often felt that he was very lucky to survive the massacre of the village, and to be treated by many people like the prince who would never be able to get it in this life. He was rescued by someone he saw.

Even though he lost an arm and was completely disabled, His Highness the Crown Prince said that he would find a place for him to stay as a thank you for providing information about the bandit camp.

He was now a loyal defender of His Highness the Crown Prince. He thought that no one who was saved would say no to his benefactor.

But when Jian Xun heard this, he suddenly clenched the saber in his hand and pursed his lips without saying a word.

If he felt similar, it could be said that there was something wrong with his own perception, but the young man who had also met Xiu Yun would also feel that the two were similar when they first met the prince.

There was something strange in Jian Xun's heart that he couldn't explain.

At this moment, he regretted that he had not acted impulsively in the camp before. If he had ignored the iron mask and lifted the iron mask, all the confusion in his heart would be solved.

But he also knew that if it happened again, he would still make a choice far away from the truth.

Jian Xun sighed deeply.

Fu Jing beside him became more energetic. From just a few words of conversation, he figured out that Jian Xun had taken his sweetheart on a night trip to Jiangcheng, and that he had something to do with the young boy who was rescued.

Suddenly he stopped complaining about the pain, and even forced himself to rub against the boy's side, asking like a thief: "Little brother, have you seen his sweetheart? What is that person like? Is Jian Xun worthy of him?"