The deputy general who had already rushed to the bandit leader's eyes was splitting.

The prince demanded that the bandit leader be captured alive, but now that the bandit leader is dead, all the ducks he got have flown away! Who ruined his good deeds?

The dungeon of the bandit village is between the main village and the auxiliary village to the west.

In a small space, women in rags shivered listening to the sounds of fighting outside, and several women with children were anxiously coaxing the babies in their arms.

Everyone huddled in the corner, with numb and frightened expressions on their faces.

Since they were captured in the bandit village, they have been locked in the dungeon. The only time they can go out is when the gangsters in the village take them out to vent their beasts/desires.

There was a suffocating damp smell in the air mixed with a strong rancid smell that was unbearable.

Many loyal women committed suicide by hitting the wall on the first day they arrived. Now their corpses are rotting in the corner, making this dark dungeon look more like a burial ground.

The sound of fighting above became louder and louder, blood sprayed and flowed into the dungeon. The smell of blood brought people back to the tragic scene when their relatives were slaughtered.

There has never been a time like this in the bandit village, it seems like someone is fighting with the bandits.

"Is someone coming to save us?" A hoarse voice came from the crowd, but no one answered.

They had long since given up hope after being trapped in this hellish place for so long, their days seeming like years.

However, a moment later, there were several loud "clang" sounds, and the locked cell door was hit hard several times, and the chain broke. Someone lifted the cell door, stood by the door and asked: "But there are prisoners nearby? Villagers who came?"

After a few breaths of silence, someone beside the cell door said excitedly: "Yes... we are!"

The man in black with a sword said: "His Royal Highness the Prince sent troops to suppress the bandits, and specially sent us to rescue people, come with us."

Prince...? Why would the prince come to save them?

Yes, the prince is the future emperor, and the future emperor has sent someone to save them!

A pair of empty eyes gradually ignited with the fire of hope.

Then a rope hung down, and a pile of clean clothes was thrown down.

"Move quickly!"

Fu Jing followed the guards and lowered the rope and threw the last pile of clothes into the prison.

The guard who was temporarily leading the team sighed with emotion: "Master Fu is still very careful."

These women were captured and tortured. With just a glance, they could see that their clothes were in tatters. It was inevitable that some of them were not covered. Fu Jing had already taken advantage of this. He ran into the deserted camp and found some clothes.

"Thank you, thank you." Fu Jing said modestly.

There is more than one dungeon, and the imprisoned people escape from the dungeon with the help of the guards.

Fu Jing knew that he was not as strong as the guards, so he let the wind pass by. At this moment, a weak cry came from the woods.

Fu Jingxun looked around and saw an eight or nine-year-old boy hiding behind a tree in the distance. He stepped forward and wondered, "What's wrong?"