Tease

Warning! Gp Mina⚠️

"I'll be going now, are you sure you'll be okay here?" Mina asked, while her fiancée just paid attention to the tv screen.

"Don't worry about me, just have fun." Nayeon said, shooing her away.

Mina frowned, she noticed after she mentioned that she'll be having dinner with her batchmates. Her fiancée thstarted acting strange.

"You, sure?" Mina wanted to make sure.

"Yep, enjoy!"

With that Mina drove to Momo's restaurant, still thinking about her fiancée.

"She's definitely up to something." Mina said to herself.

Minutes later, Mina was having fun catching up with her friends until her phone vibrated.

It was from Dahyun, her younger sister.

Sis: check your insta, I hope you didn't do something stupid for her to post something like that unnie.

After reading her message, she got curious so she opened her IG account. The beer she's holding suddenly fell on the floor, grabbing the attention of her friends.

"Mina? What's wrong?" Jeongyeon asked.

Mina didn't hear her, all she could do is stare at the photo on the screen of her phone.

She swallows a lump in her throat, now it's evident in her face that she's blushing hard.

"Goodness, I know it's because of her." Momo said, letting go of her phone. Not wanting to look at what Mina is staring at.

"She's teasing you Mina, we know Nayeon unnie. She doesn't want you to go out every Friday night." Jeongyeon said, laughing when Mina is spacing out.

"I never expected her to post something like that, she's definitely teasing me." Mina wipe her face with her palms before chugging the beer from the table.

"Well, she's known as the thirst trap queen. What are you waiting for? Go, I bet she did that to make you go home early." Momo giggled, Mina ask her if she's okay with it and the latter just shoo her away.

While driving home.

"You'll be the death of me, Im Nayeon." Mina clenched her jaw as her grip on the wheel tightened.

She looks down and notice she's starting to get hard. Just because of that damn mirror photo of her.

Mina opened the window of her car, because it's starting to get hot inside. Her ac is opened but it's not enough to breathe properly.

After parking her car in their garage, she didn't waste any time and rushed to their penthouse.

She slammed their door and find the suspect of the photo. And there she saw her sitting with her legs crossed, smirking in their couch. Acting so innocent.

"Oh, you're home early? Aren't you having fun there?" Nayeon asked, playing dumb.

Mina intently look at her, taking a step. Not responding.

She knows, she's dead right now because of teasing Mina. But she doesn't care at all because heat is already building up inside of her and the place is starting to get hot just by how Mina is looking at her.

"You're insane for doing that, darling. I'm surrounded by my friends, yet, you planned to post something like that." Mina said, voice low as she started stripping her top.

Nayeon bit her lip at the sight, she doesn't care if Mina will punish her for doing something unholy on social media. Infact she likes it rough.

"Oh, I thought it's appropriate to post something like that—ugh!"