Good luck kiss

Nayeon was peacefully doing their report for tomorrow. She felt tired and sleepy, but she needs to finish it because their professor won't be giving them another chance to report if ever they're late.

"You can do it, Nayeon. You're almost done." She said to herself.

Minutes later, she suddenly heard a sound coming from her terrace. Her heart starts racing as she stands up to check outside.

Her hands reach the sliding door of her terrace and open it. Her eyes widened when a hand suddenly gripped at the railings of her terrace.

Before she could react, the owner of the hand groaned and swore.

"Huh?" Nayeon frowned.

"Why does her room needs to be on the third floor, damn it." Nayeon beams after hearing the voice of someone she misses the most.

"Mina?!" She silently shouts before grabbing the woman's hand, helping her to climb over the railings.

"Phew, that was kinda high wasn't it?" Mina said looking at the ground floor, after brushing her hands together to get rid of the dirt.

"Awww! That hurts baby, why'd you do that?!" Mina caressed her shoulder after getting a slap from her girlfriend.

"What are you doing here at this time, it's already past midnight and why are you climbing on a three story house?! What are you thinking?! You're getting yourself in trouble, Mina!" Nayeon scolded her, with her hand on her hips and the other is massaging her temple.

Mina grin, scratching the back of her neck. Nayeon just scoffed at her, rolling her eyes. Taking a deep breath.

"I apologize baby, but your big ass door is locked and I don't wanna disturb the maids that's why—"

"That's why you planned a reckless idea to climb our house just like that? Is that what you are saying, Myoui Mina?" Nayeon firmly asked, now crossing her arms against her chest.

"Damn, your house is just not a house. It's a fucking mansion, baby. And yeah, I'm sorry okay. I just missed you, we haven't seen each other for a week now because of my training that's why I drive all the way here just to see you." Mina sulk, fidgeting her fingers while lowering her head. Looking like a lost puppy.

Nayeon softened, she really can't stand seeing Mina like this. Her voice getting lower thinking she made a mistake. And the way she lowered her head while playing with her fingers makes Nayeon want to keep her in her pocket.

"Fine, thank God. Nothing happened to you while climbing. Aren't you gonna hug me, if you really miss me?" Nayeon lifter her brow, waiting for Mina.

Mina immediately raised her head, she didn't waste any time and pulled Nayeon into a hug which the other gladly reciprocate.

Nayeon closed her eyes, she does miss her also.

"I'm sorry for making you worried baby, I just miss this. I just really miss you so bad." Mina softly whispered into her ears.

Nayeon was the one who pulled away, she placed her fingers against Mina's cheeks before fixing her hair.

Mina wrapped her arms around the woman's waist, letting Nayeon do whatever she wants.

"I do too, babe. A lot." Nayeon looked into her eyes affectionately.

"Can we head inside, it's getting cold. And I bet you're already shivering because your strap is showing." Mina giggled as Nayeon immediately covered her bear shoulder with her silk robe.

Nayeon holds her hand as she guides  her girlfriend inside her room.

Mina sat on the edge of the bed as Nayeon offered her some water.