A bunny need some attention

Mina has been playing in their dorm after they got home from practice, she immediately takes a shower and start to open her computer.

The other girls are outside the living room watching some movies while eating but Mina wants to stay inside their room and play some games.

Little did she know she's been playing for almost an hour now that a certain person is waiting for her presence outside the room.

" Is Mina unnie not joining us? " Dahyun suddenly ask as she noticed that Mina is the only absent among them.

" Ehh? I thought she's already with us " Momo said still eating.

" How would you know when you're only focusing on our food " Jeongyeon muttered making the dancer just playfully rolled her eyes.

" I think she's still playing " Jihyo uttered as she drinks from her coke.

" She's been playing for an hour already " Nayeon pouts as she whispered those words fiddling her fingers, Jihyo heard her and noticed the way she sulk.

" Why don't you call her unnie, I think Mina unnie is hungry she's just ignoring it because she's to focus on playing " Tzuyu suddenly said to them.

" Just let her be, I bet she's done in a few minutes " They just nod at what Sana said and continued to eat.

But after a few minutes still no sign of Mina coming out from the room, so Nayeon stand up making the girls to look at her.

" I'll just check on her " Nayeon didn't wait for them to reply and just walked towards the door opening it revealing a focused Mina in front of her computer.

Mina feels that she's not alone inside the room anymore but she just shrugged it off thinking that her roomie just need something to get in their room.

" Minari... " Nayeon utters softly but she didn't get any response, she noticed that the girl is wearing her headphones making the reason for her pouty lips.

Nayeon sat down on the edge of Mina's bed as she waits for Mina to be done in playing. Pouting and fiddling her foot as she waits for her, as she sighed for the seventh time.

Mina suddenly stand up removing her headphones and as she turned around she jolts in her place when she saw Nayeon sitting in her bed, eyelids are heavier and sighing can be heard from the latter.

Ehh is she the one who came inside

What is she doing here, i thought they're eating

Oh

Mina smiled and sat next to the woman who is now sleepy from waiting.

Mina poke Nayeons cheeks making the woman came back from her senses. Nayeon rubbed her eyes and stare at the woman beside her, she tiredly shows her bunny smile and leaned on her shoulder.

" Are you done playing Minari? " Nayeon ask in a sleepy voice, making the woman smiled at her cuteness.

" Did you eat already, hmm? " Mina fixed her hair and push it back from her ears.

" Yeah but I couldn't finish it because you're not eating with us " Mina knows that she's pouting and Mina can't help but to giggle.

" Why did you wait for me, you could have just eaten dinner without me " Mina uttered as she intertwine their hands.

" No, I don't want to. I want you to eat with us " Mina softly laugh.

" I'm sorry baby, I kept you waiting " Mina kiss her crown and her knuckles.

" Since you're done playing can I have your time and attention now? " Nayeon ask in her baby voice.

" Of course baby, let's go outside and have dinner then " Mina smiled as she guides up Nayeon to stand up and walk out from the room.

The girls outside are shocked when Mina already came outside from the room with Nayeon beside her.

" Oh, you're done playing Mitang? " Sana ask eating some ice cream.

" Yup " Mina make a popping sound.

" Okay then why don't you and Nayeon unnie eat dinner now, she isn't done having her dinner actually " Jeong said.

" Okay, thanks Jeong " Mina and Nayeon made their way inside the kitchen seeing the foods that the other girls had earlier.

" Let's eat so that you can sleep already " Mina smiled when Nayeon lazily seated on the chair beside Mina.

The two shared their dinner together, telling stories and moments of them in the past. They also heard the noise of the girls well they're watching some horror movies that's why.

After dinner Nayeon immediately washed up as Mina waits for her in the living also joining the girls in watching.

" You know Mina, Nayeon is pouting earlier when you're not joining us for dinner " Jihyo whispered to Mina.

" Is she, I guess I'll better make it up to her " Mina chuckled and as on cue Nayeon takes a peek from the door making Mina beamed a smile because she's looking so cute right now.

" I guess it's a goodnight to you now too Jihyo " Jihyo looks at the direction where Mina is looking and she just let out a laugh when she saw the older girl peeking like a kid from the door.

" Well good night to you two " Mina excuse herself from the girls and walk towards Nayeon from the door.

" Stop that, you're too cute to handle " Mina opened the door wider to enter inside.

" Come here, I bet you need some cuddles " Mina pulled her in the waist as their body hit the mattress.

Mina lay in the bed being the big spoon she is as Nayeon follows her leaning in her chest while hugging her waist.

" I'm sorry I made you wait earlier, next time just disturb me from playing if you need something, because I can stop whatever I'm doing so that I can have my time and attention for you " Mina kiss her forehead as Nayeon smiled and move upward inhaling the scent of Mina from the crook of her neck.

" Good night Minari, I love you " Nayeon mumbled as she drifted to wonderland in Mina's embrace.

" Good night baby, sleep tight i love you too " Mina hugs Nayeon back as she close her eyes.

~Author~

Well hello readers, hope you enjoy this one shot, goodnight everyone 🥰