Single Aunt no more?

"Make it fast Nayeon, the mass will start in a minute."

"Okay, I'm on my way."

Nayeon ran as fast as she could to the elevator, before the door closed.

"Phew, sorry about that." She apologized to the people inside the elevator.

As they reached the ground floor, Nayeon immediately ran again because her uber is already waiting for her.

"To the church please." She said.

After 30 minutes of drive, she reached her destination. And basing from what it looks like, the mass has started already.

"Fuck, Jihyo will kill me."

Nayeon silently entered and makes her way in front. She waved her hand at Jihyo who's already glaring at her.

Momo and Sana laughed at her, but she just pouts before paying attention to the priest.

"Now I know why, you're still single." Momo whispered.

"Shut up, I'm better off to be single than being tangled with someone."

Sana and Momo just smirked at each other.

"If you say so, Nayeon. Wait till we introduce you to someone." Sana mumbled.

"What?" Nayeon look at them, but their already clapping for the baptism of their niece.

"Congratulations Ms. Yoo and Ms. Yoo, happy christening." The priest said, after that. All the ninang and ninongs made their way to the couple.

After that, they all head to the Yoo residence.

"Nayeon!"

Upon hearing that voice, Nayeon scrunched her nose at Jennie.

"Let's just talk later, I'm dead right now."

"Okay Im, take care. She's fuming."

Jennie giggled as she turned around only to meet a pissed Jihyo.

"Hi my dear, sister."

"Why are you late? It's your niece christening, did you drink last night?"

"I did not, okay. You know I'm not a morning person, and my alarm didn't rang. I'm sorry, let me make it up to you." Nayeon grabs her hand and squeeze it.

"I'm not buying that, Nayeon. It's your niece christening for goodness sake. I was expecting you to be the first person to assist me." Jihyo pinches her side, Nayeon groaned because of course Jihyo's pinch is very painful.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me. To make it up to Yunjin. I'll buy her tons of barbie toys, and if you want. I can buy her own car already— ouch, that hurts sis." Nayeon cried as Jihyo keeps pinching her side.

"That, that's what you're good at. You think money grows on trees."

"Well duh, I'm the owner of Nay Beauty products. The one and only rich aunt of Yunjin." Nayeon said, flipping her hair.

"You're already making your rich aunt agenda as a career, Nayeon. Very boastful of you." Sana butted in their conversation.

"Well I'm that bitch, I rather waste my money for my niece than to some assholes. Right sister, are we good? Yep definitely now where's my beautiful niece?" Nayeon look around the living only to found her niece being carried by someone... Someone attractive.

"Who's that?" Nayeon immediately pointed her fingers at the woman.

Sana and Jihyo turned to look only to make them smirk.

"Oh you don't know her? She's Yunjins, Ninang. One of the most wealthiest among us to be honest." Jihyo explained, she can totally see how Nayeons brow raised.

"What do you mean wealthiest? Does she own, Channel? LV? Gucci?"

"Nope, but she's the owner of the company of cars that ever sell in New York." Sana said, standing beside her.

"I wanna know her."

"That's my cousin, Nayeon." Sana laughed.

"I'm not asking that, she's stealing my Yunjin."

"Are you sure she's stealing Yunjin? Or do you mean, you're jealous of Yunjin." Sana snudge her before going back to her wife.

"Is that you, Nayeon? I thought you will be Yunjins rich single aunt for the rest fo your life? Damn, Mina really grab your attention." Jihyo said before heading to her daughter's place.

"Mina? That's her name?"

Nayeon blinked as Mina looks at her. She was about to raise her brow but the woman smiled at her.

"Did she just smiled at me?!"

Shaking her thoughts off, she followed her sister.

"Where's my favorite niece, my lovely Yunjin." Nayeon snatched the kid from Jihyo's hold.

"I'm the mother here, Nayeon."

"Let her be, darling." Jeongyeon laughed as Nayeon, eyed her up and down.

"Don't mind them, sweetie. What do you want? New toys? Teddy bear? A car?"

"Me Nayeon unnie, I want a new car." Dahyun suddenly linked her arms around Nayeon.

"I just gave you a new one Dahyun." Chaeyoung laughed at her friend.

"What kind of car do you want kid?" Mina suddenly speak, grabbing all of their attention.

"Porches? No, Jeep? No, BMW." Dahyun eyes sparkled while thinking of the cars.

"That's too much, Dahyun. Don't mind her Mina, she's always like that to Nayeon." Jeongyeon said.

"Nayeon?" Mina look at Nayeon.

"Hi, I'm Nayeon. Sister of Jihyo, and Aunt of this cutie pie." Nayeon introduce herself not minding the looks of her friends.

"It's nice to meet you, Nayeon. Yunjin have a beautiful aunt, I must say." Mina smiled, Nayeon blushed.

"I already know that, anyways are you single?" The rest were shock with her straight forwardness.

"W-what, uhm yes. I am single."

"So as Nayeon, she's been a rich single aunt of Yunjin ever since. And I'm so done with her because every day she always brings my daughter a gift, literal each day."

"Hey, I'm just being a good aunt." Nayeon defended herself.

"Indeed a good aunt, can I have your number?" Mina immediately gave her phone, not minding the stunned face of their friends.

"Sure, here carry Yunjin for me sis."

Without noticing what's happening, everything moves so fast as the two where already talking alone at the terrace of the Yoo's residence.

"Yup, definitely. That's how grandpa and grandma met." Dahyun said, as the rest of their friends take a peek from the door to watch the two having a sweet and lovely conversation.