Parents

"Honey, are you done?! We need to go, she's probably waiting for us!" Mina tried again to call for her wife.

"Coming! Let me just get my purse!" With that Mina stood up to check herself once more in front of their mirror until heavy footsteps were heard from their stairs.

"Let's go." Mina was in awe, she couldn't help but to admire her wife's beauty again and again.

"Is there something wrong with my face?" Nayeon asks as she stands right in front of her.

"Nothing, you're just gorgeous." Mina smiled, Nayeon just giggled before giving her lips a peck.

"Let's move, honey. I don't want to keep my daughter waiting." With that, both of them drive to fetch Dahyun.

It's their first time to do this thing, which Dahyun never expected them to do. She knows her parents were always busy with their work, but she's happy, knowing she'll spend the rest of the day with her parents.

The only problem is, her parents were so famous that all of her classmates and schoolmates knew they were her parents.

"Dahyun, are you taking the bus? Let's go, I'm with Chaeng." Tzuyu approved her. She's one of Dahyun's friends.

"Thanks but I won't be taking the bus today guys." Dahyun scratched the back of her head.

"Why?" Chaeng asked, holding her plates.

"Well, my parents—" Dahyun was cut off by some shouting from a crowd.

The three look at the direction where the noise is coming from and Dahyun's jaws dropped when she saw the glimpse of her Moms race car.

Why would she use her race car just to fetch me here in our school? My goodness, Mom.

Dahyun was dumbfounded, when she heard her friends start fan girling.

"Wow, Dahyun unnie. You never told me, you have a race car?!" Chaeyoung unbelievably said.

"My Mom's race car, Chaeng. Not mine."

"You really got yourself nice and rich parents, oh wait let me rephrase that. You got yourself a hot and attractive parents, damn look at them?!" Tzuyu was also shouting when Dahyun's parents got out of the car.

Dahyun was proud, very proud that she had them as her parents. But she's shy because all the attention was on her sometimes or on her parents.

"Your Mom looks so cool" Chaeyoung sob.

"And your Mommy looks so hot. Can you adopt me?" Tzuyu giggled, as Dahyun shook her head before excusing herself to walk towards her parents. But two followed behind her.

"OMG IT'S MINA MYOUI?!"

"NO WAY, THE IM NAYEON IS HERE!"

"MISS MINA, CAN WE TAKE A PICTURE?!"

"NAYEON UNNIE, I LOVE YOU!"

"Hi, everyone. Have you seen Dahyun Myoui?" Nayeon politely ask the students as she pulled down her sun glasses a bit.

Mina stood beside her. Placing her hands on her hips, smiling at the people in front of them.

"SHE'S HERE!"

"DAHYUN-AH, YOUR PARENTS ARE HERE!"

Dahyun just groaned catching the attention of her schoolmates. They make a way for her, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung just giggled at their friend.

"Yahh, Dahyun unnie. You should get used to it. They even make way for you, see." Chaeyoung said.

Dahyun just rolled her eyes as she stood right in front of her parents.

"I thought we talked about being private in my school? Mommy? Mom?" Dahyun crossed her arms, staring at her parents who only had their smile on their faces.

"Not even a greeting or hug from you?" Nayeon seriously said, Mina just squeeze her hips. Not wanting to make a scene.

Dahyun and her Mommy can argue sometimes because of their stubborness.

"Hi there, are you Dahyun's friends?" Mina ask, trying to lift the mood.

"Good day, Mrs. Myoui. And yes, we're Dahyun's friend." Tzuyu said, trying to hide her excitement.

"Dahyunie, I'm waiting." Dahyun pouts and walked towards her Mommy.

Nayeon immediately engulfed her into a hug, caressing her head.

The students look at them in awe, watching the Mother Daughter scene.

"I'm sorry, just tired from school. Can we go now, I'm hungry already." Nayeon beams as Dahyun look up to her and do a puppy eyes.

Mina watches them, she can't help but to smile on the sight.

"What are we waiting for, let's go. You two, come with us." Mina said to the two, who's already embarrassed.

Dahyun look at her friends who are blushing already while still hugging her Mommy.

"Are you both blushing, gosh. They're just my parents. Come on." Nayeon opened the door for them as they head inside the back seat.

"Bye everyone, have a great day!" Mina said, winking at them before opening the passenger seat for her wife.

Nayeon just blowed them a flying kiss before rolling up the window.

"GOOD BYE, MRS. MYOUI!"

"DAHYUN-AH GET ME AN AUTOGRAPH FROM THEM WILL YOU?!"

"DRIVE SAFELY, MA'AM MINA?"

"Oh I love being known." Nayeon said, flicking her hair.

Dahyun just slumped her body against the seat, not minding her friends who are still stunned that they're inside the car of the Myoui's.