Baby Nayeon

"Unnie, did you pee?!" Jihyo shouted as Nayeon pat her buttocks. Her pants were wet because of the towel she sat on.

"What the heck unnie?" Jeongyeon laugh at her, while Nayeon only pouts at them.

"Stop making fun of me! Gosh this is so embarrassing" Nayeon whined.

Jihyo giggled while Jeongyeon is checking the towel.

"Go change unnie, I have a spear shorts in my bag" Jihyo said, while watching her wipes her foot.

"I-is Mina-"

"She's sleeping unnie, why?" Jeongyeon ask.

Nayeon blush before shaking her head.
Jihyo smirk because of that.

"N-nothing, I'll just change." Nayeon lift her pants up, and walk outside the sauna.

"Take your time unnie!" she heard Jeongyeon yelled.

As she entered the room that's just beside the karaoke room. Nayeon saw Mina sleeping peacefully, the woman facing the other side of the wall.

"Should I, hpm"

After looking back at the sauna, she pouts making her cheeks puff. She slowly walk around the bed and softly sat right at Mina's place.

Her face becomes more red as she scans Mina's features. Raising her hand giving her shoulder a light tap.

"B-babe, Minari..." Nayeon whispered, Mina groaned.

"Urgh." Mina open her eyes slowly, she smiled as she meets her girlfriends eye smile.

"Yes baby?" Mina ask with her deep voice.

"Sorry for waking you up, but..." Nayeon stood up, hiding her hands behind her.

Mina frowned before lifting her body, she stroke her hair waiting for her.

"What is it baby?" Nayeon anticipated, but with the look from Mina. She give it a go.

"My pants is wet and I-"

"Oh, okay. Let's get you change" Nayeon watch as Mina got up from the bed.

She immediately wrap her arms around Mina's waist and hug her.

"Hmm?" Mina chuckled and hug her back.

"I miss you" the brunette utter.

"I'm just right here sleeping baby, now let's go change" Mina let go from the hug and hold her hand.

As they made their way upstairs, they saw the rest of the girls.

"Oh unnie?"

"What happened, Mitang?"

"Nayeon unnie peed her pants-"

"Yahh, I didn't!" Nayeon glared at Jihyo who's already holding some spare clothes.

"I'm kidding, here you go. And why did you wake our Minari up?" Jihyo raised her brow.

"Uhm..."

"I'll help her change Jih, it's fine. And besides I had enough sleep" Mina genuinely smiled at them.

"Okay then, we'll just prepare for dinner" They both nod and Mina helped Nayeon change.

Mina was giggling whenever she heard Nayeon mumbling something while changing.

"Are you done?" Mina ask through the door.

"Yes, I'm done!" Nayeon opened the door revealing herself.

"Aren't you cold? you're only wearing shorts" Mina worriedly ask.

"It's cold but I can handle it" Nayeon said with assurance but Mina is still bothered.

"Okay, tell me if you're cold."

They both head outside the house and saw their friends surrounding a bonfire.

"Nayeon unnie it's cold!" Chaeyoung shouts.

"You should get a blanket unnie!" Dahyun added.

Mina chuckled when Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"Stop whining big baby, wait here I'll get us some blankets" Mina kissed her cheeks before heading inside.

Nayeon was a blushing mess as the girls starts making fun of her.

"Unnie why did you pee on your pants earlier?!"

"I didn't! Stop teasing me!"

"Ehh? Unnie peed on her pants?" Momo curiously ask.

"And then she bothered Mina from her sleep, Unnie is so clingy!" Jeongyeon laugh her ass out when Nayeon look at her dangerously.

"I am not! You're the one who's clingy here! Keeps on sitting beside Jihyo, yahh!" Nayeon point her fingers at them when Jeongyeon make faces at her.

"Okay girls, stop bullying the baby!" Nayeon turned her head at Mina who was smiling at their banter.

"She's not a baby! that's a kid Mitang!" Sana shouted.

"Hey, I'm still the older one here!" Nayeon argue with them but the girls are still laughing.

"Don't mind them love, for me you're a baby. My baby" Mina grabs her waist and kiss her lips.

"Yahhh, get a room you two!" Tzuyu shouts.

Nayeon put her right hand at Mina's nape and pulled her closer. Not minding the others.

"Yahh Nayeon Unnie, you're so mean! We're still single here!" Chaeyoung pouts.

Mina smiled at their kiss, Nayeon pulled away and look at the others with a teasing or most likely annoying look.

"Let's eat, don't mind those two. Their such an eye sore." Momo start digging in their food.

"Here, wrap it around yourself. So that you don't feel cold" Mina gave her the blanket as they walk closely to the others.

"Thanks, babe" Nayeon sat at her chair as the girls glared at her.

"Stop looking at me like that or you'll sleep outside tonight." Nayeon said, while fixing her blanket.

"Baby Nayeon is so scary!" Nayeon snap her head to look who said that.

"Yeah, baby Nayeon is mad"

"Yahh, stop!" Nayeon said, but she tried hiding her smile.

Mina could only watch them.

"Baby Nayeon!" all the girls chant making Nayeon beamed, making her gums shown as she smiled widely.

Mina giggled at them, as they continued teasing the older one. The rest of their nights are filled with joy, another memory has been made.