Meet the Parents

"Are you nervous? " Nayeon laughed when she saw how sweaty Mina is.

" Baby how can't I, I'll be meeting your..... Parents " Mina gulp, as Nayeon fixed her neck tie.

" Don't worry love, they won't bite you " Nayeon walks towards their bug mirror.

" Yeah they won't because they're going to eat me alive " Mina mumbled, wiping her own sweat.

" Such a dork, just chill my love I'm here " Nayeon turned around giving her a wink.

" It's just, it's your parents we're talking about. Of course they will be protective over you and-"

Mina was shut up by a peck on the lips. She looks down seeing her girlfriend smiling genuinely.

" Hey, relax I'll be there with you. I won't leave your side, and besides you impressed me from the first time we met "

Mina sighed and about to retort again.

" So i know you will also impress them" Mina wrapped her arms around her waist and snuggled unto her neck.

" Facing them might be hard and nerve wrecking but I won't disappoint you" Nayeon but her lips when Mina lifted up her head she smiled.

" There's no day you didn't disappoint me, so let's go?"

Mina finally smiled and nod. She grabs her girlfriend's hand and fixes themselves before going out.

Minutes after driving, they've reached the Im Residence. Mina takes a deep breath before turning to look at her girlfriend who's smiling widely.

" I love you" Nayeon softly utters.

Mina felt calm after hearing those words from her. She suddenly felt at ease.

" I love you too" Mina held her hands, walking towards the big two doors of the mansion.

" Good evening young miss! " the butlers and maids greeted Nayeon.

Mina's nervousness started to increase again but by the tight hold of Nayeon she knows it's fine.

" Oh yeah, meet my girlfriend Isabel " Nayeon introduces her girlfriend to her butler since diapers.

" Nice to meet you Young miss "

Too formal

" Pleasure to meet you too, Miss Isabel "

After the greetings with the Im's butlers and maids. They were being guided inside the dining room.

" Sir, ma'am young miss is here "

Mina closed her eyes before opening it with a smile in her face. Nayeon giggled by her actions.

" Come join us mi ija " Mina froze on her spot when she heard how deep of Mr. Im's voice is.

" Good evening Mommy, Dad " Nayeon greeted them showing her bunny teeth.

" Good day ma'am, sir " Mina bowed, showing some respect.

They both walk towards the chairs and sat beside each other.

" Relax love, I'm here " Nayeon whispered to her.

Mina could only smile not until Mrs. Im talk.

" Why won't you introduce her to us Nayeon" Mina saw how similar Mrs. Im's smile to Nayeon.

" No, I won't because she's going to be the one who will introduce herself. Am i right baby?" Nayeon clung unto her arms.

Mina still felt the nervousness but not the same before. She stared at her and smiled, nodding.