I sighed as I took Pluto’s and Mar’s leads and got kisses on my cheek from my mum for a goodbye. I wish she would join me for this day, but my mum has to be there for my grandpa. He doesn’t seem too well since he arrived with us back in China. But they both promised to watch the LIVE show during the ceremony.

I walked out of the house, only to see a limo parked. I took the hint to go towards it as another driver, Baark, opened the door for me.

Of course, when I sat down, I was now facing the Empress of China who was sitting opposite from me.

“Hello, Astral. Your dogs can join the limo. I hope they’re trained though.”

“O-Of c-course they a-are. They’re m-my guard d-dogs, your m-majesty.”

“Now, you can just call me Tikki. I already told you this.” She seems to have composure and peace near me, but I know that she has something serious to talk about. “I have only two things to say while we’re driving.”

The scary thing about this drive isn’t that I am talking with my girlfriend’s mother, who has all mighty power in China to destroy each person who messes with her, but that when she finished her sentence, the car started driving. I’m scared now.

“One. I am really happy that Meixiu, my sweetheart, found someone like you. However, there will be a few things that you need to do later on, and that is that you will be required to go on training, just like what I had to do before I was able to get married.”

I was flustered at the part when she mentioned about marriage. We only started dating!

“W-What kind of training?”

“You don’t have to worry about that part just yet. Just focus on school and your social life. Plagg will talk to you about the training later. But they aren’t for you to worry about it. If you put your mind to it, you will be more than just fine.”

“O-Okay. W-What about the s-second thing?”

“Well…” She looks now like she wants to kill someone, which is possibly true. “I had a discussion yesterday about everything that Mei’s soon-to-be former classmates have done. The list is unacceptably too long for me to bother saying all of them. But the point I want to say is that Mei will decide what to do with those brats as a princess and the heir to the throne. I want you to make sure that she will choose wisely what to do with them.”

“W-Why so? She is s-smart enough t-to make a c-choice.”

“But she is both angry and sad about them. Her emotions might take the best of her and make all of them suffer. I know she wouldn’t do that, but this is just in case it will happen. I had the same many years ago. Plagg thankfully had a brain to take this seriously and give proper punishment for that lying imbecile.”

“I will try my best to help out how much I can.” The empress gave a nod as a thank you before the limo suddenly stopped. I thought that there was a big traffic jam or something like that.

But actually, it’s that we are now at the castle.

I took Pluto and Mars out of the limo and then kept the door open for Tikki to come out of it. The paparazzi are near the castle, taking photos of her. She is compassionate enough to pose for a short bit for the photos they want. The news reporters also arrived near us both and started asking questions.