Chapter 13

Mari’s POV

This trip is more ridiculous and awesome at the same time than I expected it to be. And it has only been five days of it.

Astral and I are spending a lot of time together, and we became a bit closer than we expected to be. When I am alone, they are with me. When I am with my friends, they are with me sometimes. And when Lila is trying to ruin me once again, they are there with me.

Speaking of Lie-la, she tried to ruin me those few days we are in. Tried, but failed. Let me explain.

Tuesday. Walk on the Great Wall of China.

I was walking with Astral together, and behind us were Lila and the brainless group, and surprisingly Max was there as well. We didn’t mind that since we were enjoying each other’s company.

When I turned around, I saw Lila talking to her group while looking at me. I don’t know what that was about, but Alix that time got me to run with her and Marc from one spot to the other. I won from them two.

I figured out later that Lila had tried to get Kim and Ivan to run towards me because she lied about what happened back when she talked to us alone in the morning. That was a save.

Wednesday. Arcades and Chinese movies.

Nino, Mochi, Astral, and I were playing games in the arcades. We were trying to get a big bear that was on the rewards when playing space invaders. But as always Lie-la had to ruin our moods with her lie.

“My money is gone! Marinette stole it from me when I wasn’t watching!” Everyone who is dumb started shouting at me to give back her money.

“Excuse me.” Max interrupted this scene. “May I ask how you know she was the one who stole it? Did someone confirm to you that it was Marinette out of everyone in this room? Because I can confirm that she hasn’t left the game she is in right now at all.”

Lila was stuttering right now from this question. This ended it all, which was another save for me.

Thursday. Walk at the Monkey National Park.

“Look at this! I’m a monkey!!” Kim was pretending to be a monkey and everyone laughed at that. But I didn’t take notice of this since I was walking with Astral side by side while looking at the views.

There were monkeys everywhere. And I saw one of them on Nino’s head dancing about while Mochi was recording this, chuckling. This was a cute moment not to miss out.

“I want them to finally become a couple. I will have a big word with him about that.” I smirked at their talk. “Why is it taking too…”

“MARINETTE, HOW DARE YOU PUSH LILA IN THE BATHROOM!?!” Alya walked up to me with Lila sobbing in Adrien’s arms. I wasn’t in the bathroom this whole time.

“Girl. I was with Marinette at that time. She hasn’t even touched her.”

“Shut up, Zoe! You are as awful as your sister!”

“Excuse me! Stop being ridiculous to my sister, Cesaire!”

Chloe and Alya started arguing with Adrien and Zoe joining in. But once again, someone stopped it.