Chapter 34

We are very close to the end. Stay tuned for more chapters and don't forget to vote for the chapters if you liked them.
_______________________________

Obvious princess's POV

I saw Alya, Rose, Mylene, Sabrina, and Lila, who was fake crying, walking towards me. I know already that Lie-la has lied again to them, but what this time?

But the bright side about it is that Star is back in Wattpad. How is this possible?

I reported to Batman about Lila, and he with Justice League and the Bat-family are coming over to China, while Tim Drake has given me 'lEgAl AcCeSs' to Wattpad.

Oh. Nice out of them. But stop breaking the fourth wall for a bit until Lila is exposed.

"Ok." Star left the chat.

"How can I help you?" I was about to say that this isn't the trash area, but this will be the utterly obvious fact.

"How could you steal Lila's necklace?"

I gave Alya a serious look. Too classic the lie that Lie-La used. Can't she think of something new?

"And why would Mari want Lila's necklace? They look too hideous anyway. So how about you stick your nose back to Lila's talking lying big mouth and go away?"

Chloe spoke as she filed her nails. That made Alya flinch with anger.

"Yeah. Besides, I wasn't in the hotel for too long to be near Lila at all. How on Earth could I steal it?"

"Y-You are w-wearing m-my necklace r-right now." She pointed at my golden flower necklace that had a rhodium and diamond-based ladybird on it. No, Lila. Not my mother's family heirloom.

"How dare you steal that of her? That is a gift from the princess!!"

"Now, Alya. Let's calm down. Marinette, please return this necklace." I am shocked even more when Rose and the other girls defend Lila. I felt my heart break again. I cannot believe this happening again. I thought that they stopped siding with her.

"Since when you are in the Cheng family?" Everyone froze when Astral asked that.

"What the living hell do you mean? Why would Lila be in the Mari-trash family? They are too poor to be even worth existing!"

I am very close to agreeing with Kagami and cranewings about the public execution of that lying Walmart version of a fox.

"Well, so why does 'Lila's' necklace have 'Cheng' written at the back of it?" I showed them my necklace and the back of it, and it showed clearly my mum's surname written on it.

Lila looked pale before she lied again. "Well, n-not my f-fault. T-that we h-have the s-same ones, only mine has r-real gold and d-diamond on it. I am sorry about that. I want to be your friend."

Others were in awe when she said that. I rolled my eyes, making them shout at me. The bonus to it was that the boy sheep have joined in...

"ENOUGH!!!" I thought that it was Kagami, but I was shocked that it was Astral who screamed at them, making everyone quiet.

"That is Mei's necklace. She doesn't want anything to do with you guys, so you can leave now!"