Chapter 21

Chloe’s POV

WHAT THE LIVING HELL HAPPENED THERE!?!?!?!

There was a girl that looked strong carrying Marinette in bridal style while some idiots were on the ground! So that is the girl who has called Astral.

Flashback

We were finishing lunch. Nino and Mochi were having their cute couple moments. Alix was texting Max once again. And everyone is chatting like crazy. It was when I wondered something.

“Hey, guys. Why hasn’t Marinette returned yet?”

“I don’t know, dude. Let’s go…”

Ring! Ring!

Astral’s phone rang, and they instantly picked it up. “Hey, Shan…”

“Hey, man. Mei is in danger. She is near the bathrooms. Get help.” That person instantly hung up as soon as she said that, but we didn’t care.

MARINETTE IS IN DANGER!! I am going to kill that fox for that mess!!!

Everyone is going crazy after they hear that.

“Let’s go get the teachers!”

“I will go and get the headmaster!”

“OH MA GAWD!”

None of the teachers were happy to hear that someone was being attacked. They sighed in relief though when they saw that this girl with nun-chucks had handled this situation. Her name is Shanique, based on what I heard, and the teachers know that she is a personal royal guard for Marinette, which even she didn’t know about.

But that isn’t important right now! We need to see if Marinette will be ok.

Mochi and Astral ran to Shanique and helped her with Marinette to take her to the nurse’s room. She seems like she will be ok, but I feel bad for her anyway. What is wrong with those jerks?

As soon as Marinette was checked by the nurse, she said that she will be ok but had to go home, so Mochi, Nino, Astral, and I agreed to take her home.

I am sitting beside Marinette as she was laying there to recover for a bit. We haven’t spoken for a bit, even though she is ok with talking. I am not going to bother her and her rest. She needs to recover…

“H-Hey, Chloe.” I looked at Marinette as she said that.

“Hey, Mei. Are you ok?”

“Except for the pain, I will be ok, thanks for asking.” I hugged Marinette to make her feel better. “What happened?”

“Well, a random lady, Shanique, has made all of those jerks visit hell. We got you to the nurse and now we are here.” She smiled when I mentioned Shanique. I guess she missed her. “Don’t worry about those jerks. The teacher offered to send them home or to you simply stay at your place until the end of our trip. No one knows about the attack except us and the teachers.”