Ch.154 special person

Start from the beginning

Jaksh disconnects the call. And sits in his car.

Jaksh punched the steering wheel : They all are slut. Like that sheetal. Inhe sirf logo ki zindagi barbaad karna aata hai.

After speaking, Jaksh rests his head on the seat and closes his eyes.

As soon as he closes his eyes, Nikki's face appears in front of Jaksh's eyes. In the next moment, calmness starts appearing on Jaksh's face.
Jaksh opens his eyes and starts the car.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

SINGHANIA PALACE

Tavish comes out of the lift holding YN in his arms. And moves towards the bedroom. After reaching the bedroom, Tavish puts YN down. YN stands up placing her hand on Tavish's shoulder.

Tavish looks into YN's eyes and opens the zip of her dress. And takes off the dress.
YN removes her hand from Tavish's shoulder.
Tavish goes to the closet room. And brings one of his shirts.

YN takes off her undergarments and wears Tavish's shirt. Tavish goes to the washroom.
She goes and sits on the bed.
After some time Tavish comes back after changing.
he was wearing only a lower.

Tavish goes and sits near YN. Till now neither of them had said anything.

Suddenly YN hugs Tavish. And starts crying.
Without saying anything, Tavish starts caressing her back.

YN was just crying. After some time, Tavish makes a fist with his hand.
Tavish separates YN from himself and looks at her face. Which had turned red due to crying.

These were probably Tavish's tears, which could never come out of Tavish's eyes. There was a pain that was somewhere in Tavish's heart but he could not explain it.
And today the same pain and tears were flowing from YN's eyes.

Tavish holding YN's face in his hands : Wifey, jitna tumhe pata chala hai, utne me itna rona.. well aadhi se jada sachayi tum jaan chuki ho.

YN looking at Tavish: You must have felt pain, right? How did you tolerate so much Tavish?

Tavish joined his head with YN's head : Wifey, Tolerating pain is not a big deal for me. Losing the most precious people of your life in front of your eyes. that's a big deal..

YN looking at Tavish with teary eyes: You were a child Tavish. Why did this happen to you?

While speaking, a tear drops from YN's eyes.

Tavish cleaning YN's tears: Don't shed so many tears for me Wifey. You know na I can't see you crying like this. You are making our baby cry along with yourself.

YN confused : How baby??

Tavish cleaning YN's face : Wifey The emotions that the mother feels during the pregnancy period are the same emotions that the child also feels. So you are making our baby cry.

YN looking at Tavish: You know a lot about all these things. ....

Tavish Smirked: Wifey, I know a lot. If you want, I can tell you.

Tavish bites YN on the cheek.

YN caressing her cheek : pervert.

Tavish kisses YN on the cheek : only for you Wifey.

A small smile appears on YN's face.

YN rests her head on the headrest and starts looking at Tavish.

Tavish leaning over YN : Don't look at me with such eyes wifey, otherwise you will be in trouble.