Ch. 5 | School Days Arc | First Day of Class

Start from the beginning

In the bathroom, we can see him leaning over the still wet sink. When he looks into the mirror, we can see his face is still wet from the water he splashed on his face. As the water drips from his face and hair, he looks at himself intensely. As he does so, for just a split second, his face was covered his blood. He has a crazed smile on his face but faster than a blink of an eye, he returned to normal. Then the low muffled screams of people in pain can be heard, followed by something crashing, windows breaking, flesh being ripped apart. It slowly gets louder and louder, causing him to quickly cover his ears. In some vain attempt to silence the noises in his head, but it wasn't working. However, they just as suddenly stopped. He slowly removes his hands from his ears in confusion. Deciding not to look a gift horse in the mouth, he decided to leave the bathroom to try to go asleep, but as seen as he opens the door. He sees Blake standing there in her nightgown. She looks at him with a slight blush on her face, while his own grows.

 She looks at him with a slight blush on her face, while his own grows

* https://www.pinterest.com/pin/457467274653986110/

Y/n: in a hush tone, "h-hi, Blake. What are you doing up, this late?"

Blake: trying not to stare at his chest that his tank top is only highlighting, in the same hush tone, "I-I noticed you got up pretty fast and got worried. Is everything alright?"

Y/n: hush tone, "huh? O-oh yeah. Of course there's nothing to worry about. You know, new environment and all."

Blake: narrows her eyes slightly, "he's lying. I know what I heard, but I don't know him well enough to even have the right to ask or pressure him further." hush tone, "i-if that's the case, then I may have an idea that might help."

Y/n: "hmm?"

Now we see Y/n laying in his bed, facing towards the wall, but he noticeably has a huge blush on his face. As the camera begins to pan, we can see why. Right behind him was Blake, hugging him  tightly from behind with an equally red face.

Blake: "WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?!?! I DIDNT MEAN TO SUGGEST SOMETHING LIKE THIS..... FUUUUUCK!!" her eyes begin to swirl/turn into spirals, "FUCK FUCK FUCK, HIS SCENT! ITS DRIVING ME ABSOLUTELY NUTS!!"

Y/n: turns slightly to look at Blake, "y-you don't have to do this, you know Blake. I'll be fine. I'm sure you're uncomfortable with this."

Blake: "DAH HELL I AM!!! Great, now I'm starting to sound like Yang?/i-it's ok. I'm fine, really. My mom once told me that this was a good way to help those who are uncomfortable with unfamiliar environments. She says it helps to have someone they know with them./course she never said anything about this. I need to calm down. Come on Blake, calm down. You're just helping a guy you barely know get some sleep. Yup, that's all. No ulterior motives at all." without even meaning to, her hands moved, which resulted in her touching his chest. Her face is even redder than before, "HOLY OUM, HES CHISELED!! You... you can grind meat on that." somehow her face turns a few shades redder as she's now imagining him shirtless, "CURSE MY FUCKING HORMONAL BRAIN!!! FUUUUUUCK YOU YANG!!!"