🗽🏙️Eighteen🗽🏙️

🌻💋Alayah🌻💋

I woke up on the Wednesday morning after I spend all night thinking about Jaquan making love to me all night. I wish I could invite him over to my house so he can hold me tight but I don't want to get in trouble.

I know he the type of dudes that would surprised any girls with the sex skills instead of bragging about it. I mean, it's nothing turns me off more than guys running their mouth about their you-know-what especially when it's comes to oral sex.

I'm like yo I get it, you can beat some chick cat up like she stole something, I don't need to hear you talking about your sex skills especially when it's not that good. When I'm finished doing my morning hygiene, I got out of the bathroom as I went back to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my brown bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the black leggings and grey long sleeve shirt.

Alayah's outfit👖👚👗

I put on the socks and shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself, put on my black jacket with the word "PINK" in gold print, grabs my things and went downstairs to the kitchen as my grandma getting ready to say something

"Good morning baby", She said as she watching the news on ABC 7 NYC.
"Good morning grandma", I said as I took the pancake out of the freezer and put them in the microwave for a minute. While it's cooking, I took out the mixed berry yogurt and fixed me the glass of "Minute Maid" brand peach punch juice.

When the pancake on the stick is finished, I took them out of the microwave, put them on the plate and sat down on the dinner table as I started eating the yogurt. Yes, I just puts the chicken thighs in the refrigerator since I ain't going to cook it until later on day anyways.

While I'm eating the yogurt, my phone started vibrating and it's was Jaquan telling me "good morning". So I texted him back with the kissing face emojis before I start eating the warm pancake on the stick.

I know you asking do I used any cream of soup to make it creamy, yes since I used cream of chicken and mushroom. I'm not a biggest mushroom eater but It's does goes well on some dishes including green beans casserole even though Thanksgiving is only a month away.

When I'm finished eating breakfast, I washed out the plates, grabs my lunchbox, told my grandma " bye" and heading out of the door as I'm about to walk to school.

🌄💣Jaquan🌄💣

I'm at the cafeteria eating breakfast from McDonald's since I got myself some sausage and eggs McMuffin, hash brown and orange juice. I was going to the gym with Javier and Terence but I don't want to hear anybody mouth about eating in there since it's their rules.

I mean, it's nothing worse than hearing people nagging you about eating and drinking in the gym lol we going to make a mess and shit. I'm not going to lie, I understand that they don't want no ants, roaches nor any other rodents in the gym but they should at least tell us to be careful whenever we decided to eat or drink something.