🗽🏙️Fourteen🗽🏙️

🍯🇩🇴Jayda🍯🇩🇴

I woke up the next morning after I stayed up until 1 AM watching TV as I got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom. After I used the bathroom, I went downstairs to the kitchen as I saw my mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast while my dad is in the living room watching "GMA" since today is Saturday.
"buenos días mamá y papá (Good morning mom and dad)", I said as I took the pumpkin spice coffee creamer out of the refrigerator.
"Buenos días cariño, ¿estás lista para comer? (Good morning baby, are you ready to eat)?", My mom asked as she puts the sausage patties on the plates while she let the grist simmer.
", señora (Yes ma'am)", I said as I fixed me some coffee. 

I already knew that my mom is almost finished so I went the dining room and wait on my mom to fixed me the plates since I'm getting kind of hungry. I know you asking what I'm planning on doing today, nothing much but I might takes an walked to get a taste of Brooklyn today since it's going to be kind of warm outside today. 

I know it's not like Philly but I still wants to check out the park that only a block from me since I live at Bed-Stdy full of drugs dealers. When I'm finished eating breakfast, I washed out the plates, went to the living room and change the channel since my dad ain't watching TV at the moment.

💋🌻Alayah💋🌻

I'm in the bathroom taking an shower after I ate breakfast and watch TV for an hour since I'm going to Khia's house today. While I'm eating breakfast since I had waffle and sausage patties, Jaquan texted me and telling me "good morning" which is put the smile in my face.

So I texted him back saying the same thing with the kissing emojis as I took an sip of the orange juice. Yes, we just got together since this is my first boyfriend and I'm his 2nd girlfriend since he knows I ain't going to played him like Jewel did when they was together.

When I'm finished taking an shower, washed my face and brush my teeth, I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my cat, put the tampons in between my legs since I just started bleeding since yesterday after I got out of the shower, put the pads on my underwear, put them on, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on my black pants and white shirt.

Alayah's outfit👗👚👖

I put on my socks and shoes, flat ironed my hair, sprayed myself, myself, put on my coat, put on my black hat, grabs my things and went downstairs to the living room as I told my grandma that I'm going to Khia's house which is she don't have any p...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I put on my socks and shoes, flat ironed my hair, sprayed myself, myself, put on my coat, put on my black hat, grabs my things and went downstairs to the living room as I told my grandma that I'm going to Khia's house which is she don't have any problems with it.

I head out of the door as I put on my earplugs and start listening the music while I'm walking to the train station as "Blue Lace 2" by Nipsey Hussle started playing in the background.

LayLay🌊🗽🗽जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें