🗽🏙️Seven🗽🏙️

🌄💣Jaquan 🌄💣

I woke up the next morning with the bacon smell hits my nose since it's after 9 AM. So I got up, made my bed and went to the bathroom. When I'm finished using the bathroom, I got out and went to the breakfast bar as I saw my mom cooking the bacon.
"Good morning mom", I said as I sat down on the stool.
"Good morning baby, are you ready to eat?", She asked as she puts the bacon on the paper towel.
"Yes ma'am", I said as I feel my phone vibrating and it's was my cousin Jamal texting me reminded that I'm going have to keep my eyes on the trap house while he spending time with his girlfriend Chyna.

They have been together for 2 years since they live in the apartment together. He promised her that he'll spend a day with her while I'm at the trap house making sure that them mark ass fools ain't stealing shit from us. After I text Jamal back, my mom gave me the plates of grist, eggs and bacon along with glass of orange juice as I start eating before I leave.

They still hasn't say anything about the kids that's was involve in the brawl that happens yesterday causing pep rally to cut short. I mean, that brawl gotten so bad that the paramedic had to get involve because 3 people got hurt. 

Because of this bullshit, they cancelled the dance which is I don't care at all. I just wants to make some money, go home and chill anyways. As for them kids that's involve in the brawl, most of them is going to get expelled because there are gun involve. 

🍑🍍Roshanda🍑🍍

After I ate breakfast and clean up the kitchen including mopping the floor with hot water, "Lysol" brand lavender and orchard all purpose cleaner and a little bit of bleach, it's time for me to get dress before I goes to Khia's house since I'm catching the subway train to Harlem. Yes, It's always the house rules since my parents ain't going to let me hanged out with Khia until I do my chores first. 

As much I hate doing it but she raising me the same way as my grandma raised all of her kids since she always wants her house spotless especailly the kitchen since she hates to come home with dishes pilling up. 

After I did my hygiene, I went to my room as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on my long sleeve white belly shirt and blue ripped jeans. 

Roshanda's outfit👗👚👖

I put on my socks and shoes on, put on my blue jean jacket, put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself, put on my nose and gold loop earrings that's said my zodiac sign on it which is I'm a Aries, grabs my things and went downstairs as I told m...

I put on my socks and shoes on, put on my blue jean jacket, put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself, put on my nose and gold loop earrings that's said my zodiac sign on it which is I'm a Aries, grabs my things and went downstairs as I told my parents that I'll be back in a couple of hours. 

I'm not going to turn 17 until April 16th which is the same day as my grandma. That's the main reasons why me and my grandma are close despite her being strict when it's comes to cleaning since we did everything together especailly before my mom met my stepdad at the bar while she babysitting me since I usually sleep in the guest room whenever I spend the night over there.