🗽🏙️Nine🗽🏙️

💋🌻Alayah💋🌻

I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up after I spend all night thinking about Jaquan. In speaking of Jaquan, he invited me over to his house on Friday since his mom will be at work. At first, I thought he going to try anything with me but he promised that he not going to try anything sexual with me which is I'm not ready for it.

I'm trying to save my virginity to somebody that's deserve it especially when me and Jaquan is together. After Jaquan call me, Roshanda called asking me to go to the mall with her, Khia, China and Alexis on Thursday.

I don't really wants to go because that girl got deep hatred towards me. I don't know why but I never do anything to her but be nice to her. I mean, all she does is be a bitch towards me and Roshanda like we stole her bike and shit. I'll go to the mall with my friends and her cousin as long Khia controls her ghetto ass friend like some bad ass kids.

As for China, I don't have nothing against her since she can be short temper sometimes. That's why me nor Roshanda don't want to get on her bad side since ain't no telling what she going to do. Hell, she might drags people down the hallway and shoved their teeth down their throats.

If I was Alexis, I would keeps my mouth shut if I don' t have anything decent to say about Roshanda. After I did my hygiene, I went to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the blue jeans and white shirt.

Alayah's outfit👗👚👖

I put on my brown thigh high boots, put on the grey blouse, flat ironed my hair, sprayed myself, put on my earrings, grabs my things and went downstairs to the kitchen as I'm about to fixed me some oatmeal

"Good morning grandma", I said as I puts some water in the small pot to let it boil.
"Good morning baby", My grandma said as she watching the morning news on ABC 7 NYC since they still talking about the brawl. I know half of them that's involved will be expelled since they have been in jail for a day or 2.

I got an feeling that they ain't going to shut the hell up about that shit when I get to school. After I eat some maple and brown sugar oatmeal, I washed out the bowl, grabs the lunchbox since it's leftover from last night and bottle of orange juice, told my grandma bye and heading out of the door on the cool Monday morning as I put on my earplugs and start listening to the music.

🌄💣Jaquan🌄💣

I'm at the cafeteria eating the sausage and eggs biscuit from McDonald's since I stopped by there before I get there to get myself some breakfast. I could goes to the media center but I don't want to hear the white lady's mouth about eating nor drinking.

I mean, every time somebody eats something in the media center, she nagged them about it. I understand that they don't want to ants, roach, rats or whatever in the media center along with the classroom but she can at least tell us not to make a mess every time we eats something.