🗽🏙Ten🗽🏙

🍑🍍Roshanda🍑🍍

I woke up earlier than I normally gets up because I can smell bacon hits my noes. So I got up, went to the bathroom, did my morning hygiene, got out and went back to my room with blue towel wrapped around me.

I removed the towel, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the blue ripped jeans and white long sleeve shirt.

Roshanda's outfit 👗👚👖

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail, put on my socks and shoes, put on my blue hoodies, sprayed myself, put on my "Aries" necklace, grabs my things and went downstairs to the kitchen since I don't see my parents in the li...

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail, put on my socks and shoes, put on my blue hoodies, sprayed myself, put on my "Aries" necklace, grabs my things and went downstairs to the kitchen since I don't see my parents in the living room like they usually does since they in bed asleep.

They must've spent all night getting their freak on while I'm asleep since the only thing I've heard was one of Prince's song playing in the background. To be honest, I rather watch my parents making out than having sex since I don't want to see them naked especially my stepdad.

When I'm finished eating my breakfast, I washed out the bowl, grabs the lunch box, turn the lights off and heading out of the door as I put earplugs on since "Slow Down" by Bobby V started playing in the background.

🦄🦑Khia🦄🦑

I'm at the locker brushing my long hair while China and Mauricio in the abandoned classroom eating each other face off like vampires.

It's used to be the white Chemistry teacher named Mr. Roberts until he moved to Utah with his wife and kids for better life. As soon I closed the locker, I feel the strong arms wrapped around me that's caused my heart to drop.
"Ahh, Marquis you scared the hell out of me", I said as I take an sip of " Arizona " mango juice that I brought from 7-Eleven this morning along with glaze donut.
"My bad Khia", He said as he gave me an hug which is holy shit, this dude always smells good.

I know you asking do he have an girlfriend, not real since he only with them strictly for sex especially the Dominican girl name Ariana. Every time I sees him with another girls, I get jealous especially when I'm with Roshanda.

I don't want to sound selfish but I wants him for myself since according to them girls, his sex skills is the best especially when he hit it from the back. Marquis and I continue talking until it's time for us to go to our first block as he wrapped his arms around me like I'm his girlfriend.

Don't worry, I'm going to be the only one that can ride him with the condom on one day so that I won't get pregnant nor having STD, AIDS and shit.

🇯🇲🇹🇹China🇯🇲🇹🇹