🗽🏙Thirteen🗽🏙

🦄🦑Khia🦄🦑

I woke up the next morning with the sun hits my face since it's after 9 AM. I'm still pissed at Alexis for what she did yesterday since she was at "McDonald's" showing her ass right in front of everybody.

I mean, Alayah wasn't doing shit to her but be nice and she threw some drinks at her and beat the shit out of her. What's make things worse is when she threaten to kill her right in front everybody in the store. I was going to invite her to my house last night but I don't want to bothered her especially when she was crying the whole time.

I hope and prayed that she not still upset about yesterday because I wants her to be here and hanged out tomorrow. If Alexis gets pissed off about inviting Roshanda's friend over her, who gives a shit since she ain't going to give her the real apologizes anyways.

Now, I'm in the living room eating the cereal while I'm watching "Maury" since I'm surprised that show is on. I mean, I thought it's ended somewhere in the mid 2000's or last year but it's still on. I know "Jerry Springer" just ended back in June after being on since the early 90's.

While I'm watching "Maury", my phone started ringing and it's was Alayah calling me which is I was kind of shocked.

Phone Convo☎️📞📞
Khia💄👑👑🍫: Hello!
Alayah♏🍋😊😊: Hey Khia!
Khia💄👑👑🍫: Hey Alayah, how you doing?
Alayah♏🍋😊😊: I'm doing okay, I'm just over what happens yesterday.
Khia💄👑👑🍫: Well, I'm glad you over it because I'm thinking about inviting you over here tomorrow if you don't have anything plans.
Alayah♏🍋😊😊: Is Alexis going to be there?
Khia💄👑👑🍫: No!
Alayah♏🍋😊😊: Well good, I'll be there.
Phone Convo over☎️📞📞

After I got off of the phone with Alayah, I went back in the living room and watch TV some more since I washing out the bowl while I'm talking to her on the phone. Tomorrow will be hella lot better than yesterday as long Alexis ain't here.

She can throw her temper tantrum like a bad ass kids all she wants but I don't give a damn about her shitty attitude, I just want to make it up to Alayah since China and Roshanda is going to be here tomorrow.

💋🌻Alayah💋🌻

After I ate bagel and talk on the phone with Khia, it's time for me to get ready to go to Jaquan's house since I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene. When I'm finished, I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on white shirt and blue high weight jeans since I don't look too sexy but this outfit will do.

Alayah's outfit👗👚👖

I'm put on my sock and shoes on, curl my hair, sprayed myself, put on my white jacket that's said "PINK" in gold print, grabs my things and went downstairs as I told my grandma "bye" and heading out on the cool Friday afternoon