🗽🏙️Seventeen🗽🏙️

🌄💣Jaquan🌄💣

I woke up early in the morning with the bacon smell hits my noes after I spend all night thinking about me and Alayah making love in the kitchen where she repeatedly calling my name while I hit it. 

After I did my hygiene, I went back to my room as I put on my black underwear, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the blue jeans and shirt with "Air Jordan" on it. 

Jaquan's outfit👖👚👗

I put on the socks and shoes on, sprayed myself, put on the chain, put on my black jacket, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I saw my mom stirring the grist with mild cheddar cheese and butter

"Good morning mom", I said as I sat down on the kitchen table.
"Good morning baby, are you ready to eat?", She asked since she about to fixed me the plates. 
"Yes", I said as I felt the phone vibrating and it's was Terence texting me telling me that meet him at the trap house because we having an meeting later today. 

Why, because the money came up missing and somebody have been stealing it for whatever reasons. I don't know who stole our money but I hope and prayed that it's ain't one of Daniel's bitch ass homeboys which is Sammy. 

I may think that Daniel is a bitch because he beats the shit out of Junita but Sammy is more of a bitch than him because he acted all hard and shit because he went to jail twice for beating his ex-girlfriend's ass but when he around the real gangster, he runs away like a freaking coward especially when he at Harlem.

When I'm finished eating my breakfast, I washed out the plates, told my mom bye and heading out of the door as I put my hood on and walked down the hall. If Sammy did steal our money, it's possible be going to be a murder case because a lot of people from Brooklyn and The Bronx wants that son of a bitch dead anyways. 

🍯🇩🇴Jayda🍯🇩🇴

I'm at the cafeteria on my 2nd day of school eating brown sugar cinnamon pop tart after I got up a little bit late, took an quick shower and got dressed since I'm wearing the blue ripped jeans and white long sleeve shirt. 

Jayda's outfit👖👚👗