🗽🏙️Five🗽🏙️

🇵🇷🐻Terence🇵🇷🐻

I woke up the next morning with the alarm clock as I pressed the snooze button, got up, made my bed and went to the bathroom as I'm getting ready to do my morning hygiene.

When I'm finished, I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, put on my white underwear, lotion my body, put on my black wife beaters, put on some deodorant and put on the blue jeans and navy blue shirt. 

Terence's outfit👗👚👖

I put on the socks and shoes on, put on the black hoodies, sprayed myself, put on the watch, grabs my things and went downstairs to the kitchen as my mom getting ready to say something

"buenos días, cariño (Good morning baby)", My mom said as she watching the news on NBC 4 NYC while eating the bagel.
"Buenos dias mama (Good morning mom)", I said as I took the milk out of the refrigerator since I'm about to fixed me some cereal. 

I know you asking what do my mom do for living, she owns the salon at Bed-Stuy since it's not far from here. She mostly walks back and forth to her salon everyday unless it's too cold, hot or the weather is bad whether it's rain or snow. 

She have been doing it for so many years especially before my dad left her for Otra mujer (other woman) from LA. Like I said before, he maybe a shitty boyfriend but at least he didn't golpear su culo (beat her ass) in front of me and Junita like her perra culo novio (bitch ass boyfriend) since that son of a bitch treat my sister like Ciderella and shit especailly when he don't levantarse de su culo perezoso y limpiar después de sí mismo (get off his lazy ass and clean up after himself).

I know my mom is find with being single despite my abuela (grandma) nagged her about getting a man in her life for the past few years. When I'm finished eating breakfast, I washed out the bowl, told my mom bye and heading out of the door on the cool Thursday morning since the weather going to warm up later on today. 

🍑🍍Roshanda🍑🍍

I'm at the locker putting on my clear lip gloss after I got dressed and ate breakfast that my mom made since she's cooked some pancake and turkey sausage patties. Before I eat, I did my morning hygiene and put on the blue high weight jeans and yellow crop top. 

Roshanda's outfit👗👚👖