🗽🏙️Eight🗽🏙️

💋🌻Alayah💋🌻

I woke up on the early Sunday morning since it's time for me to get ready to go to church. I know my grandma is putting the oxtails in the crock pot so that she won't have much to do but make the side dish which is mac and cheese, collard greens and cornbread since I'm helping her with Sunday dinner today. 

When I'm finished doing my hygiene, I went to my room as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the white dress that's long enough. 

Alayah's dress👗🥻🥻

I put my hair into the bun, sprayed myself, put on some makeup, put on the white heals, put on my necklace with my birthstone on it, grabs my long leather coat and went downstairs to the kitchen as I saw my grandma season the oxtail with garlic po...

I put my hair into the bun, sprayed myself, put on some makeup, put on the white heals, put on my necklace with my birthstone on it, grabs my long leather coat and went downstairs to the kitchen as I saw my grandma season the oxtail with garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and  "Slap Ya Mama" seasoning before she makes gravy. 
"Good morning grandma", I said as I took the milk out of the refrigerator .
"Good morning baby", she said as she puts the gravy on top of the oxtails along with onion before putting the top on and turned them on since it's going to be finished by the time we get back from church even though she let it cooked a little bit longer because the meat be more tender. 

I sat down at the kitchen table and started eating the cereal while my grandma is upstairs getting dress. Yes, the service will start in a couple of hours since she got enough time to eat breakfast before we leave. Whenever we goes to church, we always gets up early enough to eat breakfast even though the service ain't going to start until 11 AM. 

After my grandma got dressed and eat breakfast, I turned off all of the lights and heading out of the door on the cool Sunday morning since the weather man said it's going to warm up a little bit when the church service is over with.

⏰⏰15 minutes later⏰⏰

After I spend 15 minutes ride in silence with nothing but Gospel music playing in the background, my grandma pulled up to the church as she turned the music down, turned the car off and got out of the car. 

Yes, I lived 15 minutes away from Bed-Stuy along with Jaquan's house. We could walked to church but her knees is not as good as it's to be when I was younger.  As soon we walked in the church lobby, I saw my aunt and cousins standing there as we gave them an hug especially cousin Rayvon. 

"Where's Curtis?", My grandma asked since she don't see my uncle in sight.
"He on his way over here", Aunt Nadine said since he coming this time. He didn't come the last time because he had an stomach bug where he had to stay at the hospital for 2 days. 

I don't know what's caused him to get sick but I'm just glad that he coming this time. After I used the bathroom, I went in the church room as I sat next to my grandma and turned my phone off because the service will start soon.