NSFW Alphabet - Franco Colapinto

Requested by Sargeants_Wife

A = Aftercare: (What he's like after sex)

Franco can often feel quite smug after sex, taking a moment to think about just how amazing he knows you've made each other feel. However, his heart then melts as you snuggle into him, Franco then not hesitating to pull you close to him and make sure that you are alright and that you would get anything you need.

B = Body part: (His favourite body part of yours)

Franco loves your hair. He can't deny that it does sometimes get in the way when he is trying to admire your beauty, but he loves how it adds to how attractive he finds you at the same time. He also loves to lightly pull it during the moment, not to the point where he hurts you, but he loves your reaction to the additional sensation which it provides you with.

C = Cum: (Anything to do with cum)

Whilst not wanting too much mess to clean up, a cheeky smirk will spread across Franco's lips if there is a tiny bit of a mess. This is once again because he loves the reminder of how amazing you can make each other feel, but when his more softer side comes out, he also likes it because the mess created is a sign that you have just shown the other just how much you love them.

D = Dirty secret (A dirty secret of his)

Franco loves just how hot and bothered the sound of your voice makes him, never hesitating to have frequent solo sessions after he has heard it when you're not with him. With you being an actress, often playing romantic roles, he loves listening to movies you have been in during these solo sessions, imagining that it's the two of you in the romantic scenes he's watching.

E = Experience (How experienced is he? Does he know what he's doing)

Whilst not being someone to sleep around and have a lot of one night stands, Franco does have a relatively large amount of experience, which he puts to good use, knowing exactly what he's doing. Franco knows your body like the back of his hand and because of this, can always find your most pleasurable spots with ease and knowing exactly how to use them to provide you with a high level of pleasurable stimulation.

F = Favourite position (This goes without saying)

Franco loves doggy style. This is not only because he finds it the most pleasurable, but also because whilst he is behind you, he is able to have access to a lot of your body, therefore the most pleasurable spots which he doesn't hesitate to take full advantage of in order to provide you with the most pleasurable orgasm he is able to.

G = Goofy (Is he more serious in the moment? is he humorous?)

Franco is serious in the moment. This is because his full attention is on making you feel as amazing as possible. His focus is also on making you feel safe and loved and because of how serious he is about the things he wants, including your relationship, he would never consider being goofy in the moment because he uses love making as the perfect opportunity to prove to you that you are his one and only.

H = Hair (How well groomed is he?)

Having a tough, manly side, Franco isn't completely clean shaven. He does have a bit of hair down there as a way for him to feel more masculine, but at the same time, he is always hygienic and would never allow it to grow out of control. 

I = Intimacy (Is he romantic in the moment?)

As well as having a tough, manly side, Franco always has a really sweet and romantic side, leading to him being very romantic in the moment. He completely melts when he is making you feel good as his thoughts are consumed by just how much he loves you. Franco will often go to the extra mile to prove this during sex, surprising you with dim lighting and scented candles and sometimes even arranging romantic dinners for the two of you, wanting to spend some quality time with you, before he knows exactly where things will take you.