Fluff Alphabet - Callum Ilott

Requested by lovingmotorsports

A = Activities: (What does he like to do with you? How does he spend his free time with you?) 

Callum loves to sim race with you. This is what he enjoys the most with your shared love of motorsport as well as how you are equally competitive. He loves how your virtual skill can push him to be the best driver he can be as well as how there may be some tension between you, but you go straight back to your loving, affectionate selves afterwards. 

B =Baby: (What does he think about having a baby with you?)

Callum does want to have children with you, but he would rather you waited for a while. This is because of the uncertainty surrounding his career at the moment and Callum wanting to welcome your future children when he feels as though he has the stability to provide them with the best life possible.

C= Comfort: How does he comfort you, for example if you had a panic attack?)

Callum always knows exactly how to comfort you, not only does he manage to calm you by pulling you close to him, but he is also a great listener, always being willing to listen to any worries you have and not resting until he has helped you come up with a solution.

D = Dreams: (What are his #dreams for the future with you? How does he picture his future with you?)

Callum frequently pictures what his retirement is going to be like, hoping that he will be spending quality time with you and your children, doing everything he can to spoil them to make up from all the time he would most likely miss during the early years of their lives.

E = Equal: Is he the dominant or submissive one in the relationship?)

Callum can act dominant when his playful side comes out, but in seriousness, he is never the dominant one. He is one of the most gentle people you can imagine and because of how your happiness is always priority, he can sometimes be a little submissive, wanting to make sure that you are as content as possible.

F= Fight: (What would he be like in a fight with you? How easily would be forgive you?)

Your fights never last for long. You will soon be reminded of how important it is to come up with a compromise because of how much you love each other. At first, this leads to him feeling sad and deflated, being willing to do everything he can to make things up to you. However, once he is certain that you have forgiven each other, a playfight will then ensue, both of you jokingly being determind that there will be a winner. 

G = Gratitude: How grateful is he in general? Is he aware of the things you do for him?)

Callum has always been extremely grateful and he never loses sight of the things you do for him, being appreciative of every single little thing. He frequently reminds you of how lucky he is to have you, how thankful he is that you took a chance on him, leading to you falling for him.  

H = Honesty: Does he keep secrets from you or share everything with you?)

Callum would often keep things bottled up at the start of your relationship because of how focused he was on you, but once you had drilled into him the importance of sharing things so that you would be able to return his help and support, he gradually became like an open book, there now not being anything he wouldn't tell you because he knows you will be able to get through anything as long as you have each other.

I = Inspiration: Have you changed each other in some way?)

As has previously been said, you changed Callum because of how you showed him the importance of accepting help and sharing his problems with others. You taught him that as well as looking after others, it is also important to allow them to return the favour, showing him that letting others in is a strength rather than a weakness.