Fluff Alphabet - Pepe Marti

Requested by Kunwinner456 and toodlezoodlenoodle

A = Activities: (What does he like to do with you? How does he spend his free time with you?)

During your free time together, Pepe likes the two of you to enjoy some downtime and privacy by watching movies together. He loves how you are able to snuggle up beneath a fluffy blanket as you can take a break from the hustle and bustle of the racing world.

B =Baby: (What does he think about having a baby with you?)

As would be expected, Pepe still has quite a bit of uncertainty about the future outside of racing which is his current priority. He wouldn't mind either way, but one thing he knows for certain is that if he does have children, you are the only one who he can see himself doing that with a long time into the future.

C= Comfort: How does he comfort you, for example if you had a panic attack?)

Pepe often becomes frustrated with himself, finding himself lost for words and being unsure about what to say to make you feel better. However, he is always a massive comfort to you because of how because of the way he'll wrap his arms tightly around you, pressing your body as closely as he is able to his own, always being there for you whenever you need him in a heartbeat and remaining by your side for as long as it takes for you to feel better.

D = Dreams: (What are his dreams for the future with you? How does he picture his future with you?)

Pepe wants the two of you to be able to enjoy your lives together, doing things like doing plenty of travelling before you think about things such as marriage and children later down the line. Being only eighteen means that he hasn't made any concrete plans yet, but he knows for certain that he wants his future to be with you.

E = Equal: Is he the dominant or submissive one in the relationship?)

It is equal in your relationship, Pepe may have a slightly dominant side, but can sometimes struggle to reveal this because of how much he likes to please you and make you happy, you always joking that he is too adorable around you to be too dominant.

F= Fight: (What would he be like in a fight with you? How easily would be forgive you?)

Pepe can't think of many things which are worse to him than fighting with you. You don't fight too often, but when you inevitably do as is the case for every couple, he is always conscious about remaining as calm as possible and not revealing his more fiery Spaniard side. Pepe is often the peacemaker, quickly coming up with fair compromises to allow both of you to be forgiven as quickly as possible to allow things to go back to normal.

G = Gratitude: (How grateful is he in general? Is he aware of the things you do for him?)

Pepe finds himself being unable to thank you enough for everything you do for him. He is well aware of the sacrifices you make for him such as how much time you have to spend apart and even though you don't expect him to, he more than makes up for this when you reunite.

H = Honesty: (Does he keep secrets from you or share everything with you?)

Pepe may have found it hard to open up to you towards the beginning of your relationship, worrying that he would burden you if he shared too much. However, he has gradually become like an open book, always making sure to be completely open and honest with you the way you are with him.

I = Inspiration: (Have you changed each other in some way?)

As has previously just been touched upon, you helped Pepe to become more vulnerable. You have taught him that opening up is a strength rather than a weakness and that he doesn't need to put on a tough act and keep everything to himself all of the time.