Fluff Alphabet - Charles Leclerc

Requested by lucreziasstories and ariannaxstories

A = Activities: (What does he like to do with you? How does he spend his free time with you?)

Charles loves to take you sight seeing around Monaco. He'll never forget the expression on your face when you visited the principality for the first time and because of this, he always loves finding new spots to amaze you.

B =Baby: (What does he think about having a baby with you?)

Apart from winning an F1 world championship with Ferrari, Charles' biggest dream is that the two of you will start a family together someday. His heart melts at the thought of having a mini version of himself running around who will hopefully love motorsport just as much as he does and he believes that he has finally found the perfect woman to make this possible with. Charles may be focused on his career, but part of him hopes that this will happen sooner rather than later due to how excited he is for the two of you to expand your family.

C= Comfort: How does he comfort you, for example if you had a panic attack?)

When you are feeling anxious or upset, Charles refuses to leave your side, holding you closely to him as he attempts to put your mind at ease. He considers your worries and problems to be his own as well and he won't rest until a solution has been found. Once he is certain that your breathing has returned back to normal and you are starting to calm, he makes sure that you don't lift a finger for the rest of the day, repeatedly asking if you need anything and not hesitating to get you whatever that may be.

D = Dreams: (What are his dreams for the future with you? How does he picture his future with you?)

Charles isn't naïve, he knows anything could happen and that forever is never guaranteed, but that doesn't stop him from having the dream and intent to spend the rest of his life beside you. He frequently imagines what your lives will be like, the two of you continuing to attend race weekends together until he retires, before he will be able to turn his attention to the careers of your future children if they do want to follow in his footsteps, tears of pride and joy welling up in his eyes at the mere thought of the two of you standing trackside as parents as you watch your childrens' careers progress.

E = Equal: Is he the dominant or submissive one in the relationship?)

Charles likes to switch things up. There are times where he likes to be the more dominant one, loving the feeling of making you feel safe and protected. However, there are also times where he likes to be the more submissive one. This is because he always wants to make you feel empowered and he knows that you feel this way when you take charge and he is unable to deny that he finds you extremely attractive when you do.

F = Fight: (What would he be like in a fight with you? How easily would be forgive you?)

Like every couple, you and Charles do sometimes have your fights, but when they do happen, they are brief. There is a short burst of anger where the two of you don't hesitate to get things off your chests, but as soon as you have calmed down, Charles is unable to stop apologising, not hesitating to forgive you. People are amazed at how quickly things go back to normal, the two of you arguing one minute and then finding yourselves lost in the other's affectionate embrace the nex.

G = Gratitude: How grateful is he in general? Is he aware of the things you do for him?)

Charles always makes sure to be grateful in all aspects of his life, including his career, but most of all, your relationship. Charles is extremely aware of the things you do for him, feeling grateful every single morning that he gets to wake up before you and call you his.