NSFW Alphabet - Ollie Bearman

Requested by flexYasss

A = Aftercare: (What he's like after sex)

It melts your heart just how caring Ollie is after sex each and every time. With him being new to sex, Ollie will always repeatedly apologise afterwards with the fear that he had hurt you or had made you uncomfortable in any way. Whilst you attempt to reassure him that it was perfect and that he has nothing to apologise for, he will pull your head down onto his chest, running his fingers soothingly through your hair as you recover, making sure that you feel as safe and secure as possible as you are coming down from your high.

B = Body part: (His favourite body part of yours and your favourite body part of his)

Despite being embarrassed to admit it at first, Ollie's favourite body part of yours are your breasts. This was because he was amazed at how breathtaking he considered the view to be after seeing them for the first time, especially since he had never seen another woman naked before, the Brit always finding any excuse he can to take your tender skin between his fingers and lightly pinch your nipples as he circles them with his thumbs.

C = Cum: (Anything to do with cum)

With how much Ollie worries about things in the bedroom, he always likes to keep things as clean as possible, always making sure to carefully throw his condom away to avoid any spillages and and always inspecting your surroundings to make sure that he hasn't made a mess anywhere if you have pleasured him with your hands or your mouth.

D = Dirty secret (A dirty secret of his)

Despite Ollie always wanting to satisfy you and make things as amazing as he can for you, he can't deny that he loves it when you're on top and take charge. This is because it's the best way that he is able to observe and give attention to his favourite body part of yours as well as how he is able to relax a little more, rather than feeling the pressure which he often can't help himself from feeling , to live up to your expectations when he is the one taking the lead.

E = Experience (How experienced is he? Does he know what he's doing)

As will have been made pretty clear by now, Ollie doesn't have a lot of experience with you being his first girlfriend. Neither of you can deny that he still has a lot to learn, including having the confidence in himself that he is able to satisfy you, however, the most important thing to you is just how loved Ollie always manages to make you feel and that no matter his experience, you still consider each and every time with him to be perfect.

F = Favourite position (This goes without saying)

As was previously said, Ollie loves it when you ride him, making his favourite position the cowgirl. Nothing causes his erection to grow more rapidly than the sight of you on top of him and even though he hasn't tried a great deal yet, it is so far the position which causes the most heavenly sensation to take over his entire body.

G = Goofy (Is he more serious in the moment? is he humorous?)

Ollie can be a mixture of both serious and humorous. His more serious side comes out when he is worrying, such as when he is worrying about whether he has satisfied you or whether he has unintentionally hurt you. However, there are also times when he can be humorous, such as during your first time, Ollie doing things such as ticking your sides and leaving ticklish kisses in order to make things feel less awkward for himself, but he is still often tries to make you giggle during the moment because your laughing is one of his biggest turn ons since making you happy is all he wants to do.

H = Hair (How well groomed is he?)

Ollie always wants to make sure that he is well groomed. He always makes sure that he looks as presentable as he can for you.