NSFW Alphabet - Oscar Piastri

Requested by Onedirection0999 and traitorvinyls

A = Aftercare: (What he's like after sex)

Oscar is extremely caring after sex, asking if you are alright multiple times as he wraps his arms tightly around you, pulling your head down onto your chest. Both of you love this blissful time relaxing in each other's loving embrace, there being a peaceful silence which fills the room once Oscar is certain you are good as you have thoughts of just how much you love each other.

B = Body part: (His favourite body part of yours)

Oscar loves your eyes. He loves nothing more than his eyes meeting your own during the moment, loving the way you gaze at him with adoration as well as how he feels even more connected to you when he is lost in your eyes.

C = Cum: (Anything to do with cum)

Oscar is always extremely responsible, liking cum to stay securely inside a condom. Both of you massively understand the importance of hygiene and safety in the bedroom, meaning that Oscar always tries to avoid making any mess.

D = Dirty secret (A dirty secret of his)

Oscar may be responsible in the bedroom, making sure to avoid any unexpected accidents, but that doesn't stop the thought of the two of you starting a family together when the time is right from extremely arousing him, wanting to keep this a seceet in order not to make you feel any pressure, particularly with how focused he currently is on his career.

E = Experience (How experienced is he? Does he know what he's doing)

Since you and Oscar were each other's first, with the intention of being each others last, you have gained experience together. Neither of you had any experience to begin with, but being able to learn what you are doing together only brought you closer, and Oscar now having learned your body like the back of his hand and knowing exactly to make you feel as amazing as possible.

F = Favourite position (This goes without saying)

It may be the most basic, but that doesn't stop Oscar's favourite position being missionary. This is because not only does it allow your bodies to be as close as possible, but it also means he is able to gaze into your eyes with ease, as well as having access to your ears which he will fill with sweet nothings.

G = Goofy (Is he more serious in the moment? is he humorous?)

Oscar can reveal his more playful side during foreplay, loving the sound of your infectious laughter ringing around the room as he gives you little teases, but he always takes himself very seriously during the moment itself. This is because making you feel as satisfied and as loved as possible is his top priority and where he puts his focus.

H = Hair (How well groomed is he?)

Oscar always keeps himself well groomed and presentable. This is for hygiene as well as how it's his personal preference to keep his body hair as smart and as neat as possible.

I = Intimacy (Is he romantic in the moment?)

Oscar loves to be romantic in the moment. It may not always be possible with his busy lifestyle, but he aims to make things romantic with you as much as possible. Whenever he is able, he will plan romantic surprises for you such as cooking you your favourite meal, before the two of you will share a romantic bath, followed by the romance continuing into your bedroom which he will have decorated with scented candles and rose petals. He is just as romantic in the moment with his gentle caresses of your body, affectionate gazes and loving words.