NSFW Alphabet - Charles Leclerc

Requested by 04wrld and hot_oompaloompa

A = Aftercare: (What he's like after sex)

Charles is extremely caring after sex with all of his focus and attention being on you and making sure you are alright. He won't hesitate to pull you close to him as you snuggle your head into his chest, repeatedly asking you if you're okay and if you need anything. Once he is certain that you have fully recovered, he will fill your ears with sweet nothings, reminding you of just how much he loves you and how amazing you have made him feel.

B = Body part: (His favourite body part of yours)

Charles loves your eyes. He loves it when your eyes meet during the moment because of how much love is in them as well as how it makes him feel even closer and more connected to you. He always loses himself in your eyes, feeling as though the two of you are the only two people on the planet and that you're in your own little bubble during these moments.

C = Cum: (Anything to do with cum)

Charles likes to keep all cum inside of a condom. Not only does he feel uncomfortable and embarrassed at the thought of there being any mess, he also values hygiene and safety, not wanting to chance either of you getting any infections as well as wanting to ensure you are in control of when you have children as much as possible.

D = Dirty secret (A dirty secret of his)

Charles may not want to show this too often, but between the two of you, he has a secret submissive side, being unable to deny it that he becomes extremely aroused at the thought of you taking control in the bedroom, the Monegasque loving it when you are riding him as he lays beneath you.

E = Experience (How experienced is he? Does he know what he's doing)

Charles had some experience when the two of you got together because of previous relationships, but he is not overly experienced because of how he isn't into things like one night stands, only ever wanting to have sex with someone when he is serious about them. However, this doesn't prevent Charles from knowing exactly what he is doing, knowing your body like the back of his hand and knowing exactly how to provide you with the most pleasure possible.

F = Favourite position (This goes without saying)

Charles may love the cowgirl position when you are the one who is taking control, but this is a close second to the missionary position. This is because he loves nothing more than the closeness this provides between you as well as how it allows him to become lost in your eyes as well being able to have easy access to your ears to be able to fill them with words of praise and affection.

G = Goofy (Is he more serious in the moment? is he humorous?)

Charles is always more serious in the moment. He doesn't like to joke around in the bedroom because of how focused he is on showing his love for you, this being something which he takes very seriously because he always wants to make sure you are well aware that sex between you is all about your emotional connection and love for each other, rather than just the lust and physical aspect.

H = Hair (How well groomed is he?)

Charles always makes sure to be as perfectly well groomed as possible, taking pride in keeping things neat and tidy as well as wanting to make sure he is as hygienic and presentable for you as he is able.

I = Intimacy (Is he romantic in the moment?)

Charles is extremely romantic in the moment. He loves to give you romantic surprises such as last minute weekend getaways during non race weekends as well as surprising you with gestures such as lighting your room with scented candles and scattering rose petals on your bed when you're home in your Monegasque apartment. During the moment itself, he will gently caress your body as he fills your ears with sweet nothings, always aiming to make you feel as loved as possible.