NSFW Alphabet - Valtteri Bottas

Requested by SunriseMassacre

A = Aftercare: (What he's like after sex)

When the two of you are in private, Valtteri reveals his sweet, caring side and this includes during aftercare. The two of you share lengthy embraces afterwards, followed by Valtteri making sure you have everything you need, including insisting you stay in bed while he goes downstairs to bring you things such as snacks and drinks.

B = Body part: (His favourite body part of yours)

Valtteri loves your neck. This is because he loves to shower it with kisses during the moment, particularly as you are approaching your orgasm because he knows that this sensitive area is one of the things which makes your moans of his name the loudest.

C = Cum: (Anything to do with cum)

Valtteri likes to keep things clean, but even though he tries to hide this from you, you know he secretly feels a little satisfied when there is a small accidental mess, this being a reminder to Valtteri of how amazing he makes you feel.

D = Dirty secret (A dirty secret of his)

Valtteri may appear to be more reserved in the public eye, but he would never admit to anyone that your sex life isn't as vanilla as others may seem. Even though he might not always show it, Valtteri has a secretly adventurous side in the bedroom, enjoying experimenting with anything from toys and positions to even things such as handcuffs and blindfolds whilst making sure never to take things like that too far and always being clear about his limits.

E = Experience (How experienced is he? Does he know what he's doing)

Being previously married allowed Valtteri to gain a lot of experience, this leading to him quickly managing to learn your body like the back of his hand, meaning he knows exactly what he is doing. This is also because of how much Valtteri cares about your needs and satisfaction, always making sure to pay close attention to every little detail to make sure things are able to be exactly as you like them.

F = Favourite position (This goes without saying)

Valtteri may enjoy experimenting, but his favourite position is missionary. This is because he likes to be as close as possible to you during sex, also loving being able to gaze lovingly into your eyes as well as having good access to your neck.

G = Goofy (Is he more serious in the moment? is he humorous?)

Valtteri is more serious in the moment. This is because he wants sex to be a time where he is able to show you exactly how much he loves you, making you feel loved in general being something which he has always taken very seriously.

H = Hair (How well groomed is he?)

Valtteri likes to keep himself immaculately well groomed, things such as presentation as well as hygeine being a high priority of his.

I = Intimacy (Is he romantic in the moment?)

Valtteri is always romantic in the moment, doing things like filling your ears with sweet nothings and your pleasure and enjoyment being at the forefront of his mind. Valtteri often surprises you with decorating your room with scented candles as well and his favourite form of foreplay being to surprise you with a warm, relaxing bath for two with dim lighting and rose petals.

J = Jack off (How often does he masturbate?)

Valtteri doesn't feel the need to masturbate when you are together because he says you could pleasure him far better than he could ever pleasure himself. However, he does feel the need to occasionally masturbate during the race weekends where you are unable to go with him, feeling unable to control his urges and desires at night when his mind is less occupied and he is missing you the most.