NSFW Alphabet - Clement Novalak

Requested by Sargeants_Wife and lovesicktay

A = Aftercare: (What he's like after sex)

Clement is extremely caring after sex, his focus always being on you. After he has held you closely, pulling your head down onto his chest whilst you recover, he will repeatedly ask you if you need anything, always being willing to bring you anything you like such as a hot drink whilst all you have to do is lay back and relax.

B = Body part: (His favourite body part of yours)

Clement's favourite body part of yours is your legs. He loves the feeling of them being wrapped around his body during the moment whenever this is possible depending on the position you are in. He also loves the feeling of resting a hand on your thigh, which you don't complain about either because Clement often uses this as a way of revealing exactly what his intentions are to you, particularly if he knows there is a chance others could overhear if he expresses his arousal through words.

C = Cum: (Anything to do with cum)

Whilst hoping not to create too much mess, Clement isn't afraid to leave a little such as pulling out onto your stomach at the very last second, being unable to deny that he feels a little satisfied due to how you are able to feel the effect which you have on him when he is feeling hot and bothered.

D = Dirty secret (A dirty secret of his)

A dirty secret of Clement's is that he always likes to bring a little something of yours to race weekends with him such as a hoodie or a blanket which smells of you. You may know about this part since he'll ask you what items you wouldn't mind him taking. However, what he would never admit to you is just how aroused he feels when he's alone in his hotel room being able to have your scent close to him due to it feeling as though you are so much closer to him than you are in reality.

E = Experience (How experienced is he? Does he know what he's doing)

Clement had a little experience before he met you, but not a great deal due to how he always likes to make sure to save himself for the right people, only ever sleeping with someone if he believes that having something long term is possible.

F = Favourite position (This goes without saying)

Clement loves to have sex with you standing up. This is not only because he is able to wrap your legs around his waist, but also because he loves to tease you a little before he does this. He loves it when your feet start off on the ground, knowing that he is managing to turn you on as your legs start to tremble. However, he won't let this go on for too long before he takes you into his arms, wanting you to feel as safe and secure as possible.

G = Goofy (Is he more serious in the moment? is he humorous?)

Clement is very humorous. He always loves to hear your infectious laugh as well as using humour to make the two of you feel as comfortable as possible, making you relax more quickly.

H = Hair (How well groomed is he?)

Clement keeps himself relatively well groomed, but due to his busy schedule, there is always a little bit of hair down there, which he doesn't mind too much of it because he can't help but love the feeling of how it tickles you a little when he is trying to be humorous. 

I = Intimacy (Is he romantic in the moment?)

Clement is always very romantic in the moment, taking every opportunity he gets to make you feel special and loved both through his actions and words. Your enjoyment is always his priority and as he's making sure that he's satisfying you, he never fails to remind you just how much he loves you.