Fluff Alphabet - Lewis Hamilton

Requested bu KikaPav

A = Activities: (What does he like to do with you? How does he spend his free time with you?)

Lewis loves doing anything that involves spending time with family. He loves to be able to show you off to his loved ones, not only showing them how much of a strong couple with you, but also wanting to make you feel part of his family.

B =Baby: (What does he think about having a baby with you?)

In the past, Lewis would always think that he was too focused on his career to have children, but that was only until you came into his life, it completely blowing him away that he had found the one woman who he couldn't imagine going through life without having a family with. Both of you would prefer this to be as soon as possible, Lewis' heart melting at the thought of you having a baby who he could bring into his garage and show off his love for to the F1 world.

C= Comfort: How does he comfort you, for example if you had a panic attack?)

Whatever he may be doing, Lewis will stop this immediately, not resting or leaving your side until he is certain that you feel safe and reassured. As he'll pull you close to him, Lewis always knows exactly what to say to make you feel better between repeatedly asking you if you need anything.

D = Dreams: (What are his dreams for the future with you? How does he picture his future with you?)

Lewis may have many big plans and ideas for his future, but one thing for certain for him is that he wants you to be in it. There is nothing he wants more than for him to share his many interesting opportunities and successes with you and your future children, his future looking to be a busy one, but Lewis knowing that whatever it may bring, he will always make time to prioritise your family.

E = Equal: Is he the dominant or submissive one in the relationship?)

Lewis is the dominant one in the relationship, but rather than this being because he likes any sort of control, it is instead in a protective way, his mind being more at ease when he takes charge because he wants to do everything he can to make sure that you feel as safe and as loved as possible.

F= Fight: (What would he be like in a fight with you? How easily would be forgive you?)

As the years have gone by, maturity has made it easier for you and Lewis to be able to control your anger, the two of you having heated discussions at times, but always managing to calmly talk through your disagreements to come up with a compromise or solution that you both agree on. Even though it might not always have felt like he would easily be able to forgive you in the moment, afterwards, Lewis always finds himself feeling overcome with guilt, not hesitating to apologise and take accountability before all he'll want to do is cuddle up with you.

G = Gratitude: How grateful is he in general? Is he aware of the things you do for him?)

Lewis appreciates what you do for him every second of every day, making sure that he never loses sight of this and making sure that he frequently thanks you for this, expressing to you that you have no idea just how much it means to him.

H = Honesty: Does he keep secrets from you or share everything with you?)

Lewis is always completely open and honest with you, there being nothing which he wouldn't share with you because of how he considers you to be his rock as well as how he trusts you completely, both of you being in agreement that you would always face any obstacles in your way together.

I = Inspiration: Have you changed each other in some way?)

As has previously been said, you made Lewis realise just how much he does want to settle down as well as start a family. He may have previously not thought these things were missing from his life, but meeting you changed all of that for him, it now being unimaginable for him now that you are in his life.