I wish I could love you!! (a small intro)

"I know it's our fate who blends us, everywhere and every time, with or without reason

"I know it's our fate who blends us, everywhere and every time, with or without reason. Sometimes I think of you, and sometimes you also care about me. This is the feeling that we both understand and respect. But I wish..... I could love you back!!"

- Yoongi and Taehyung say to each other.

Yoongi is in shock as his little brother, Ji-hun dies in a car accident one day. Yoongi and Ji-hun were very close with each other. They didn't have parents. So they both took care of each other, used to eat together and share their feelings. After Ji-hun's death, Yoongi starts to ignore meeting many people and only focuses on his own work. Ji-hun lovee Taehyung very much. They both studied in the same college but different departments. It took a long time to convince Taehyung for him. Ji-hun didn't like anyone to get along with him or even touch him. He was very possessive for Taehyung. Ji-hun also introduced Taehyung to Yoongi. Every time Ji-hun was the reason for both of them to meet. Taehyung also feels ease near Yoongi because he is a really caring and open-minded person. But still they don't talk with each other that much because of hesitation. After Ji-hun's death, Taehyung could not understand what to do. Yoongi works at a flower shop and for some reason, Taehyung visits him at his shop. They both start to talk with each other more frequently after then. But one day, Yoongi slaps Taehyung and tells him to not meet again. Why did Yoongi say this to Taehyung? What happened between both of them? Is Ji-hun the reason for their separation? Will they meet again or not?
If you want to know further, please be with me here and I will update the episodes on a daily basis.

Kindly note that the uploaded images in this novel are not mine and credit goes to their respective original owners.

Thank you!!
- KeeKee 🩶🩶

Character description:-
1) Min Yoongi- Owner of Min flower shop and dear brother of dead Ji-hun. Most of the time he is sensible and likes to care for his people. His gummy smile always attracts people and makes them talk to him. Having black hair and shiny eyes are his cool features. He left his studies to continue working so that he can secure his dear brother's life and future. He loves music and sometimes writes the lyrics but no one knows about it, except Ji-hun.

2) Kim Taehyung- Owner of Kim Bakery shop and likes sweets. He is the same age as Ji-hun which means he is younger than Yoongi. He is very handsome and always talks like an angel. Despite being a serious person, he likes to have good attention from his loved ones. Sometimes he can be rude and sometimes acts like a child. His mother left him when was 5 years old and his father remarried to another foreign woman, left Taehyung with a guardian (Kim Seok-jin) and then settled in the US. Taehyung also likes music and it gives him relief whenever he gets stressed.